05

I shake my head slightly and pass him the box from my arms

I shake my head slightly and pass him the box from my arms. He held it confused and I put the grocery bag on top of the box. He stares at me, back at the things in his arms then back at me. His glare is gone and his face softens when he looks into the bag.

"I'm not sure if you have eaten yet so I just got some stuff. I didn't know what you might like to eat. Also, the box contains all your music." The male's eyes widen at me and thrusts the bag back into my arms, taking the box lid off.

He's going to see the cheque.

The male sifts around the contents and suddenly stops. I could see his face harden in anger, a growl back on his face.

This guy looks like he's going to make the excuse of not taking things from pity.

I drop the bag of food in the box and run off back to my car. I jump in the car without waiting for the driver to open it for me. "DRIVE!" I stick my head out the window and see the male staring at me as we drove off. He looks down at the stuff then looks back at me and my heart thumps loudly against my chest.

He smiled at me.

Many weeks have gone by we were swamped with work

Many weeks have gone by we were swamped with work. Namjoon and I had to go through the long process of court and officially buying the radio station company before doing a background check on all the employees. We fired the ones that were doing the dirty work of the old boss willingly but kept the ones that were innocent from the predicament. After hiring new employees and employers, the radio station was back up again and running smoothly. Many of the scammed artists even came back to work with us to air their music. We, of course, didn't buy the music from them and they were happy to hear they were keeping their rights.

I've even seen that angry guy from way back, come in and out of the building. Every time I saw him, I couldn't help grinning from ear to ear remembering his soft smile.

He has such a beautiful smile.

I was at the building once again with Namjoon working with the newly hired employees and giving them an induction training. I hear the front building doors open and I look up to see Mr. Smile walk through. He was wearing a simple light blue hoodie this time with white jeans.