25

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan and sit up slowly, rubbing my eyes.

"I'm hungry..." I yawn and look around to see that I was sitting on the couch alone with the blanket pooled around my lap. I saw Yoongi working in front of his computer and I get up to look over his shoulder.

"Morning." Yoongi chuckles as I lean my chin on his shoulder, my arms loosely hung around his neck.

"What are you working on?" Yoongi hums softly, taking his headphones off and placing them over my ears. I listen carefully as the soft melody flowed around me and I smiled hearing Yoongi sing. It was a few words only but it was the music that stuck with me.

"So what do you think?" I took the headphones off and pass them back to Yoongi. He was staring up at me with wide eyes, almost expecting me to say something. His ears were shot up straight and his tail stood up high behind him.

"I may not be a musical genius but its beautiful." Yoongi's eyes widen and I notice that little twinkle in his eyes.

"Really!?"

How the fuck does he look so adorable like that!?

Yoongi's tail was swishing behind him violently.

Is he purring!?

"Of course, though I don't get why my thoughts on this are relevant. I don't make music." I chuckle as Yoongi pouts at me.

"Cause I care about what you think." Yoongi softly mumbles before turning back around.

"Well if it means a lot to you, I'm very excited for the full song." I ruffle Yoongis hair and he purrs softly, leaning up against my hand before I walked to his door. "I might go grab some coffee. You want any?" I was about to open it when Yoongi grabbed my arm.

"Stay away from Kang." Yoongi growls and I raise a brow at him.

Why is he suddenly getting all protective?

"Sure. I'll try to stay away from him."

"(y/n)." Yoongi growls lowly.

"Yoongi, I can try to dodge him but if he literally comes up to me, I can't just bolt off. That's rude."

"Please (y/n)."

"Ok, ok. For you. Now, do you need anything?"

"Yeah, grab coffee for me please." Yoongi finally lets me go and yells out a thank you when I step out into the hallway.

" Yoongi finally lets me go and yells out a thank you when I step out into the hallway