39

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing I gotta say, the boys have been acting absolutely wack. And I don't mean just Yoongi or Namjoon, but the whole group. The boys were being extremely protective over me. One of them would be waiting for me in the morning to drop me to work on days Yoongi couldn't and Yoongi will always pick me up from work if I was about to come home. He would always send someone to be with me if he couldn't be there in person, or if he had to stay back in his studio for work. This has been happening since that day 4 weeks ago when Yoongi took me out and locked me in his bedroom. And boy was I not letting him keep me up in his room like some prized pet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly got changed into Yoongi's clothes, marvelling at the familiar smell of Blackberry and cedarwood scent. It was one of his favourites besides Paco Rabanne Invictus.

Which Hoseok complained was hella expensive.

I folded my clothes and got out of the bathroom to see I was alone. I put my clothes on the top of the bed, going to open the bedroom door when I realised it was locked.

The fuck?

Did he really just lock me in here!?

I grumble in annoyance but quickly shutup when I hear another voice drifting from downstairs along with Yoongi's. The voices were muffled and I couldn't hear anything when I pressed my ear against the door.

Fuck this.

I head to the balcony and slam it open, climbing on the railing and pulling myself up on the roof. I carefully walked towards the backyard, jumping down on the patio roof, slowly easing myself on a table that was standing underneath and jumping on the ground. I bend over, taking in deep breaths and trying to calm my heart.

I am not doing that again.

I walk to the backyard doors and knock on the glass harshly. I stood there annoyed in a loose white shirt and baggy stripy pants, my bare foot tapping against the cold floor as my arms were crossed. Yoongi finally pulled the curtains back and looks at me in surprise, glancing back behind me and looking at me. 

"Open the door. I don't have all day." I glare at him. "It's fucking cold out here!" Yoongi quickly opened the door and pulled me in with a tight grip on my arm.

"What the actual fuck (y/n)!? How the fuck-"

"-I climbed the roof." Yoongi dragged me to the living room and I see Namjoon standing there with confusion on his face. Yoongi's eyes widen as he stared at me but I ignore him. "Whats up Namjoon. What brings you here?" I see him glance at Yoongi and Yoongi shakes his head.