19

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" The directors all jumped and looked at me. "Are you trying to get me to pull your funding!?"

"No, but-"

"This jackass didn't even know the goddamn lines! There were so many people waiting outside for nights to get a chance! If you are here to only get money, I should buy the movie script off you and make it myself!" The men all stutter out in fear.

"W-who should we give the lead role to?"

"Him. Kim Taehyung. The only man that has talent around here unlike you money leechers." I stand up abruptly, ready to go home. "Make sure to give him the part or you all will be left penniless." I walked out of the room to see Taehyung waiting patiently, sitting in the seats. "Taehyung?" He looks at me and jumps to his feet, grinning.

"Hi!" I look down and frown, seeing luggage sat against the wall.

"Do you have somewhere to stay?" Taehyung looked down in shame. "Let's go home together." I take his luggage and Taehyung looks at me in surprise, his eyes welling up in tears.

"Thank you so much (y/n)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(y/n)?" I blink and look around, realising I was still at the party.

"Huh?" I hear Taehyung burst out laughing, slapping his knee.

"Same old (y/n). Always spacing out." I chuckle in embarrassment, nodding. "How are you nowadays?"

"I've been fine I guess. Namjoon is doing most of the work for me." I bump my shoulders against Namjoon as he chuckles, smiling down at me and rolling his eyes. "How are you? I heard you're staring in a new drama."

"I am! I'm so excited about this one. It's more sci-fi with powers!" Taehyung jumps in excitement and I grin at his enthusiasm.

I miss seeing his smile.

I open my mouth but before I could ask more, Taehyung goes off to talk to Hoseok. I close my mouth and sigh, emptying my full glass of wine. I was about to reach for the bottle when another hand grabbed mine. I look next to me see Yoongi pursing his lips, shaking his head.

"Don't worry. I'm a heavyweight drinker since birth."

I wish I was joking about that.

I fill my cup again and emptying it in one go.