33

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he promised, Yoongi finally took me to one of his basketball games with the boys after nagging him for so many weeks. I sat on the bench in a simple loose shirt and shorts with a cap on since it was quite sunny today. Yoongi ran around with his basketball he got for his birthday from Jungkook, throwing it into the hoop successfully. Yoongi was wearing his basketball jersey, a simple red, black and white pattern.

"(y/n)!" I turn around to see Jin running towards me I quickly get up.

Not again!

I was about to run for my life until the air in my lungs get knocked out and the next thing I know, I'm on the floor with Jin on top of me purring like a boat motor and rubbing his face all over my face.

"I missed you (y/n)!"

"I missed you too, Jin." I wheeze out as the energetic cat almost squeezes the life out of me until I hear a low growl from behind me. I look back to see Yoongi growling, baring his large canines as his tail moved violently behind him. Jin hissed and got off of me, baring his own teeth at Yoongi, swiping his hand at him and Yoongi takes a step back, calming down once Jin was off me.

"What was that about?" Hoseok asks as Namjoon held a hand out to me and helped me back on my feet.

"(y/n)!" I turn around and I see my favourite baby running towards me.

"Jiminie my baby!" I squeal and run towards him, picking him up and spinning him around. Jimin giggles like a child and holds me tightly, rubbing his face all over me as his tiny tail wiggled cutely.

"What about me!" I look past Jimins shoulder to see Jungkook pouting next to Taehyung who was laughing at his lovers reaction. I let Jimin go despite his sad whines and I open my arms for Jungkook.

"Come here bun!"

"(y/n)!" Me and Jungkook run to each other and I jump into his strong arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as he held me tightly. He started jumping around in excitement and I wrap my arms around his neck to hold on for dear life.

"Kook, calm down sweetie. You might accidentally throw her." Taehyung laughs and Jungkook stops jumping as I rub his ears. I chuckle, looking down to see his feet thumping against the floor and he honked, nudging his head up against my jaw.

"Ok, I need to get down now." Jungkook lets me down and I feel arms wrap around my shoulder as they led me back to the basketball court. I look up to see it was Namjoon and I side hug him.

"How are you?" Namjoon asks me and I shrug.

"As happy as I could be." Namjoon grins and nods, ruffling my hair before kissing my head affectionately before letting me go and walking to Jin who sat on the bench.