36

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Yoongi's POV~

I groan out as the light blinds me behind my eyelids, causing me to turn around and snuggle more into the warm body sleeping next to me silently. I wake up slowly, rubbing my eyes and yawning before glancing down at the girl in my arms, her hands nestled against her chest as she curled into a ball. I smile gently at her, rubbing her cheeks softly as she nestled her head on my arm she slept on, letting out a soft annoyed whimper as she shuffled closer to me.

I can't help but admire at her lovingly, at how adorable she was in the mornings. The way her legs would always be wrapped around me like I was some sort of hugging pillow for her. She groans and turns around, actually wrapping her legs around her real hugging pillow, still curled up in a cute ball. I chuckle as she squeezes the pillow tightly and I shuffle closer to her, pulling her back against my chest so I could hold her just a tad longer.

Before I could wrap my arms around her waist, someone's phone goes off and I quickly turn around to silence it.

"Was that my song?" I chuckle, recognising (y/n)'s ringtone as the unfinished melody for my new demo I was making.

"Hello? Is this Miss (l/n)?" I furrow my brows when I answer the call, a males voice filtering through. I pull the phone away from my face and look at the screen to see it was an unknown caller.

"Depends on who this is." I growl into the phone.

"Ah, must be a wrong number. Sorry for disturbing you!" The man quickly rants off and ends the call, leaving me both confused and hungry. I sigh out as I place the phone back down on teh bed side table, stealthily getting out of the bed and drapping the blanket over (y/n) before kissing her forehead.

I should repay her back for looking after me yesterday in my high state.

I quickly brush my teeth and run downstairs to start cooking breakfast for my favourite human. As I started cooking, I couldn't help but let my mind wander to what happen two weeks ago.

I can't believe I did that to (y/n).

I almost broke one of her contract rules!

But I didn't know that I was going into heat so early.

That was the first time that has ever happened to me.

I blush remembering what I did to her on her couch, shaking my head to clear my thoughts before my mind could wander off more to more racy stuff.

Atleast now, I kinda have an idea of what she thinks about me.

She didn't try to stop me.