28

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

(f/d/w) - favourite drink or wine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, wake up."

"Hmm?" I whimper and sit up, groaning into my hands. I hear chuckling and look up to see Yoongi leaning over me to take my seatbelt off. Yoongi quickly gets out of the car and I finally notice that the sun was almost starting to set. "It's so late." I mumble and Yoongi opens my car door, helping me up with an arm around my waist. "Where are we?"

"You'll see." Yoongi grins down at me and I look around to notice we were on some sort of grassy hill, going up.

"Holy shit." Yoongi lets me go and I run to the top.

There was a view of the city before me, large and wide with the sky slowly warming up with bright hues of pinks and oranges. The sun shone on the ocean around the large city, causing it to sparkle and I look up to see a few stars already peeking out.

 The sun shone on the ocean around the large city, causing it to sparkle and I look up to see a few stars already peeking out

I look down and my eyes widen at the blanket set by my feet.

How did I miss that?

There was a basket there with pillows and more blankets with wine glasses and bottles of alcohol.

"How? Why?"

I'm just speechless.

"You accidentally left out a very important piece of information from me."

"And that would be?" I sigh out, crossing my arms and smirking at Yoongi.

"That it was your birthday 2 weeks ago?" Yoongi raises a brow at me when I stay quiet, dropping my smirk. "I called Jin about why he broke into our house that day. He told me it was your birthday. Why didn't you tell me?" I looked over at Yoongi and I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Jin wasn't supposed to know. No one was. Namjoon must have spilled."

"Why did you not want anyone to know your birthday?" Yoongi pressed the issue further and I sigh out.