12

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you want to change the bed you have now?" Yoongi and I were walking around a furniture store. Yoongi was doing more of the looking and I was there to buy it for him.

He needs to stop choosing the cheap stuff.

I know what he's doing.

Yoongi kept begging me to buy furniture that was very cheap but I wasn't hearing any of it.

He needs proper stuff in his room.

Money isn't a problem but Yoongi probably felt guilty that I was splurging it on him.

"I don't want to change it." Yoongi mumbles but I shake my head.

"Too bad. We are changing it." I grab Yoongi's arms and drab him to the mattress area. "Don't look at the price. Just go lay on some of them and see which one you like." 

"Ok, ok." Yoongi grimaces and sighs out, nodding before walking off to a nearby mattress. I sat down on a mattress and watched as Yoongi went from one to another. I walked up to Yoongi, concerned when he wasn't getting up from one particular mattress.

"Yoongi?" I could hear him purr slightly, rubbing his face against the mattress and I chuckled. "Guess we found the one."

"This one is heaven." Yoongi purrs and I pull him up. "Nooo." Yoongi mumbles in despair and I pat his back. I signal an employer over to us and push Yoongi in the direction of the bed frames.

"Hello miss! Would you like to buy this one?"

"Yes. Can I get this delivered to my house? We are renovating so we will be shopping for more things."

"No worries miss! We can deliver the rest to your house and have some people install them in for you."

"Thank you so much!" I smile and give my details to the employee who nods and goes off to help another customer before coming back and following us. I walk over to the bed frame area and see Yoongi standing by one, touching the backboard that seemed to be faux leather for a California king-sized bed.

 I walk over to the bed frame area and see Yoongi standing by one, touching the backboard that seemed to be faux leather for a California king-sized bed