08

(y/n) - your name

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, calm down. He's here to help you." I glare at the panther and it stops and Hoseok looks at me in shock. "What?"

"It just listened to you!" I shrug my shoulders and sit on the couch, watching Hoseok do his vet magic. "The bullet hole is not that big but I don't see the actual bullet." Hoseok mumbles confused.

"Did you remove the bullet?" I ask and the panther huffs out. "I'm taking that as a yes."

"Yikes. The pain you must have gone through just to get that out." Hoseok winces and gets up once he was finished. The panther slowly got up and moved to lie on the carpet with its fresh new bandaged wound. It looks at me, slightly frowning and I know it was looking at my arm. "I'm all done here. Can I stay the night? I'm too tired to drive back home." I nod and get up.

"Yeah. Your room is still here." Hoseok yawns and bids me a goodnight before retreating to his room. I turn back to the trolley and carry it out of the house.

I don't want it ruining any more of my carpet.

I head back to the living room and turn the AC on low heat for the panther as it stared at me the entire time.

"The heater is on so you won't get cold ok." The panther nods and I smile at it. "Goodnight!" The panther blinks at me and I walk up to my bedroom to sleep.

 "Goodnight!" The panther blinks at me and I walk up to my bedroom to sleep

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"ACHOO! Ugh..." I groan out as I blow into the tissue.

Being sick sucks.

"So how did you get sick again?" I hear Namjoon wince on the phonecall when I sneeze again.

"I was helping out a hybrid-ACHOO!"

"Jesus christ (y/n)! You know we can't afford to be sick." Namjoon sighs. "I can take care of things over here ok. I want you to get better. Stay home and take medication." I nod before sneezing out again.

~ Sweet Mama ~ (Completed) ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें