XXVII: Hidden Sound Liberated

Inside the base of the Hidden Sound Village, Zaku Abumi and Kin Tsuchi were killing every ninjas from the Hidden Sound Village who were sided with Orochimaru.

Zaku Abumi: "Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!!!"

Zaku killed more Orochimaru's subordinates.

Kin Tsuchi: "My turn!" 'Red Kunai Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!!!!"

Kin Tsuchi killed many of Orochimaru's subordinates and went off to the lab.

Zaku Abumi: "Kin! We must destroy all the unused labs of Orochimaru in our village!"

Kin Tsuchi: "I'm on it!!!"

Kin placed all the Explosion Tags in all the unused laboratory as she and Zaku were about to get out of the base. Orochimaru's unused labs were exploded as Kin and Zaku have managed to massacred all the entire ninjas of the Hidden Sound, who were Orochimaru's subordinates.

Zaku Abumi: "What should we do now?"

Kin Tsuchi: "Sound Four are still outthere although the Leaf Genins are already dealt with Orochimaru's experimental frankenstein monsters. Let's head north gates in order to see if we can find any captive ninjas. Orochimaru is obviously capturing Genins and Chunin from other hidden villages for experiments. That's one thing I really don't like."

Zaku Abumi: "Alright then. Let'd head north."

Zaku and Kin were headed north.

Meanwhile, Kiba and Shino were still struggling dealing with Sakun and Ukon.

Sakun: "Are you two giving up already?"

Kiba Inuzuka & Shino Aburame: "Hell no."

Later, the reinforcements have arrived. It was Yugito, Yagura, Roshi, Han, Utakata, Fu, Killer Bee and Gaara.

Kidomaru: "Allied Ninja Task Force!!!"

Tayuya: "Damn! Lord Orochimaru didn't told us that the Leaf are already forming an alliance with the other nations."

Temari showed up.

Temari: "Don't even think about it lady."

Tayuya: "I'll give you a fair fight."

Yugito Nii: "Where the hell is Naruto?"

Neji deadpanned.

Neji Hyuga: "You lads are already too late. Naruto and his team are already infiltrated the Hidden Sound Village."

Yugito Nii & Fu: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!"

Yagura, Roshi, Han, Utakata,  Killer Bee and Gaara deadpanned.

Yagura Karatachi (4th Mizukage): "That idiot...."

Utakata Awadachi: "I keep telling him to wait for us."

Roshi Otsutsuki: "Orochimaru is a legendary sannin."

Neji Hyuga: "Naruto hasn't mentioned about you lads aa backup."

Han Otsutsuki: "He has a point."

Killer Bee: "Let's find Naruto before...."

Yugito smacked Bee in the head.

Yugito Nii: "Don't wandering of you son of the beach."

Yagura Karatachi (4th Mizukage): "The Raikage will punished for your wandering off."

Ukon: "ENOUGH!!! LET'S FIGHT FIGHT!!!"

Kankuro, Kiba and Shino were deadpanned.

Kankuro, Kiba Inuzuka & Shino Aburame: "I'm gonna skinned this two-headed bastard alive."

Meanwhile, Zaku and Kin were arrived in the North Gates and he hasn't seen any prisoners with the exceptional of the blue cell door.

Kin Tsuchi: "Let's unlocked the prison cell no.4 door."

Kin opened the door. They were in shocked.

Kin Tsuchi & Zaku Abumi: "WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE BULL SHARK!!!!"

It was an elite shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village. She is 15-years old, brown-haired and her eyes are sea green. She wore Chunin Vest with purple pants and pink turtle-necked T-Shirt with a symbol of Senju crest. Kin unlocked her chains between her ankles.

Kin Tsuchi: "What is your name?"

Megumi Senju: "Megumi Senju."

Zaku Abumi: "I'm Zaku Abumi."

Kin Tsuchi: "I'm Kin Tsuchi."

Megumi Senju: "Nice to meet you."