II: The Land of Bricks

The next morning, Naruto, Aira, Mio and Ayumi were in the Hokage's Office.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "You called us Lord 3rd."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "I will give you some important mission. This time you'll be tagged along with Kurotsuchi Kamizuri of the Hidden Stone and Yugito Nii of the Hidden Cloud."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Why did the kunoichis of the Hidden Stone and Hidden Cloud are here?"

Kurotsuchi Kamizuri: "My grandfather and the 3rd Hokage were already made an arrangement for the treaty of Allied Ninja Task Force which was recently establishes."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Danzo is already executed after we found out about his involvement with the civil war that took place in the Hidden Rain and also he was accused for killing every members of the Uchiha Clan to get their sharingan powers although he already stole Shisui's right eye. Anyway, now we already established the Allied Ninja Task Force. Besides Leaf and Stone, Cloud, Mist, Waterfall, Rain, Grass and Snow also joined. But still no signed of Hidden Sand Village."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "So what are our missions?"

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Your mission is head to the Land of Bricks because the number of ninjas from the Hidden Sound are raiding the town."

Mio Otsutsuki: "Hmm. Hidden Sound is a newest hidden village."

Kurotsuchi Kamizuri: "No doubt Mio. The Hidden Sound pose serious threat to the Allied Ninja Task Force."

Aira sighed.

Aira Otsutsuki: "Well then. We'll take it as a mission."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Let's do it."

Yugito stared at Naruto in the front.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Why are you looking at?"

Yugito sweatdropped and turned away.

Yugito Nii: "Nothing. We should focus on our mission."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "This would be the A-Rank mission. We must do our best."

Yugito Nii: "That's the spirit."

Later, Naruto, Mio, Kurotsuchi, Ayumi, Aira and Yugito were arrived in the Land of Bricks and they noticed the group of Hidden Sound ninjas.

Mio Otsutsuki: "Just as I suspected. The Sound ninjas belonged to Orochimaru's group."

Yugito Nii: "I really hate that old snake sannin."

Kurotsuchi Kamizuri: "I have to agree with you. It would better if we stopped these freaks from raiding the local town."

Now the battle is started as Naruto and the team of Allied Ninja Task Force were started to fight the Hidden Sound ninjas.

Naruto Otsutsuki: 'Fire Style: Burning Ash!'

Aira Otsutsuki: 'Water Style: Water Shockwave!'

Mio Otsutsuki: 'Ice Style: Ice Blizzard!'

Ayumi Otsutsuki: 'Wind Style: Tornado Jutsu!'

Yugito Nii: "Did you see that?"

Kurotsuchi Kamizuri: "They're really the true members of the Otsutsuki Clan. The ancestors of the modern day ninja clans."

Yugito Nii: "Let's give them some assistance."

Kurotsuchi Kamizuri: "Right."

Yugito and Kurotsuchi goes to the close-range combat ans they used their respective kunais and shurikens and managed to killed several Hidden Sound shinobis.

Naruto and the three other members of the Otsutsuki Clan joined forces and managed to kill the last five shinobis of the Hidden Sound Village.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "All clear."

Aira Otsutsuki: "Mission accomplished. But we should tell Lord Hiruzen that Orochimaru is the leader of the Hidden Sound Village."