XVII: The Power of the White Moon

While the Allied Kages were busy fighting the First Hokage and the Second Hokage, Naruto, Mio and Ayumi were start fighting Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: "You underestimate my abilities!!!'

Orochimaru summoned his Kusanagi Sword.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "If you want swords! Then bring it on!"

Naruto summoned his Kubokiribocho. Mio and Ayumi summoned their respective Himarikarei and they started to clashed with Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: "You walked into my trap!"

Then Orochimaru's secret trap door opened as Naruto, Mio and Ayumi were fell on the the trapdoor.

Orochimaru: "I'm now focusing on killing the 3rd Hokage."

Meanwhile, Naruto, Mio and Ayumi were stucked into an unknown fortress.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "What is this?!!!"

Mio Otsutsuki: "This is Orochimaru's trap!"

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "We put in some kind of a dimension! Damn that snake!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "This isn't a dimension. This is an unknown fortress."

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "We need to do something to get ourselves out of here!!!"

Later, Naruto, Ayumi and Mio were jumped into the air.

Naruto Otsutsuki, Mio Otsutsuki & Ayumi Otsutsuki: "Ultimate Ninja Art: White Moon Surging Power Sphere!!!"

Naruto, Mio and Ayumi formed a large big sphere and managed to hit above and managed to escape from the unknown fortress.

Orochimaru: "How did you....?!!!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "You're clueless. That fortress was actually an old temple of the Leaf snakie wild ass."

Mio Otsutsuki: "Now we show you some real power of the Otsutsuki Siblings!!!"

Orochimaru draw his Kusanagi.

Naruto Otsutsuki, Mio Otsutsuki & Ayumi Otsutsuki: "Triple O Assault Dragon Gentle Fists!!!"

The White Moon Siblings hit Orochimaru in the chakra points which ended wounded although the White Moon Siblings used the Reverse Power Sealing to sealed the jutsu he used.

Orochimaru: "Damn! They sealed my jutsus!!!"

Tobirama and Hashirama glowed.

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Excellent work Naruto, Mio and Ayumi. You managed to sealed Orochimaru's jutsu he used."

Tobirama Senju (2nd Hokage): "I'll leave this battle to you Hiruzen."

Tobirama fades away.

Hashirama Senju (1st Hokage): "Don't die in vain Hiruzen. Many people of the Leaf still needs you."

Hashirama fade away.

The Sound Four carried Orochimaru and retreats.

Naruto, Mio and Ayumi fell down to the ground.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Damn. We're running out of chakra."

Mio Otsutsuki: "Me too."

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "I can tell few Sound ninjas are retreating."