XIV: The Finals

Mio Otsutsuki: "By the way, I haven't used 64-Assault Dragon Gentle Fists. I only used 47-Assault Dragon Gentle Fists against Zaku Abumi of the Hidden Sound."

Hinata deadpanned.

Hinata Hyuga: "Oh. I guess I got a misinformation after all but I wanna learned the secrets of the White Moon Assault Dragon Power Fists."

Mio Otsutsuki: "Oh that. But it takes lots and lots of training. Alright, we will see if you wanted to learned the White Moon Assault Dragon Power Fists. Naruto was an excelllent taijutsu-user, more intelligent than the lame one Rock Lee."

Hinata sweatdropped.

Hinata Hyuga: "Oh."

Meanwhile, Neji woke up.

Neji Hyuga: "Then Naruto managed to defeated me. I have no idea how strong are you?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "You had learned a lesson. I've been training for months before the start of the Chunin Exams. I've been training with my siblings Mio and Ayumi due to our clans inheritance that links to my ancestors from the past. However I wouldn't judged someone that wanted the difference betweem destiny and fate."

Neji Hyuga: "How do you know this?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Someone already know about this. In the ninja world, those who break the rules regarded as scum, but those who abandoned one of their friends or comrades are worse than scum. But those who hurt a family member, clan member. Sibling or cousins, are even more worse scum than shameless buffalo."

Obito and Kakashi were deadpanned.

Obito Uchiha: "Now that's a different rules when it comes to harming a sibling or a cousin."

Kakashi Hatake: "That old Naruto revamped your philosophy."

Neji gets up.

Neji Hyuga: "You impressed me. I guess the entire Hyuga Clan will earned your respect. Well I shall apologized for Hinata for hitting her too much."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Why don't you trained Hinata to become stronger?"

Neji Hyuga: "I will. Hinata is really a struggler so I think she needs a sparring partner."

Later, the final ten will be announced.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Who will make it to the Final Five which will considered to be the Finals. Probably there will be triple threat match."

Sasuke deadpanned.

Sasuke Uchiha: "Dobe. This isn't the Shinobi Wrestlemania."

Naruto 4
Mio 2
Fu 6
Remina 3
Temari 10
Shikamaru 7
Sasuke 5
Gaara 1
Ayumi 9
Ayana 8

Gaara vs Mio
Naruto vs Remina
Sasuke vs Fu
Shikamaru vs Ayana
Ayumi vs Temari

Gaara vs Mio

Winner: Gaara

Naruto vs Remina

Winner:  Naruto

Sasuke vs Fu

Winner: Sasuke

Shikamaru vs Ayana
Winner:  Shikamaru

Ayumi vs Temari
Winner: Ayumi

Obito Uchiha: "The Final Five consists of 1-on-1 and 3-on-3."

Rin Nohara: "I can't wait to see who will make it to the Finals."

Kakashi Hatake: "Patience is the key."

Finals:

Gaara vs Naruto

Winner: Naruto

Sasuke vs Shikamaru vs Ayumi

Winner: Sasuke

Hiruzen announced the winners of the Shinobi Battle Club Tournament.

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Congratulations to Naruto and Sasuke. Because you two won the Shinobi Battle Club Tournament. Both of you promoted to Chunin Ranks."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "YES!!!!"

Sasuke Uchiha: "Nice dobe."

Mio Otsutsuki & Ayumi Otsutsuki: "YES!!! OUR BROTHER IS NOW A CHUNIN!!!"

Shikamaru Nara: "What a drag. I shall looked forward for next year's Chunin Exams."