XXII: The Fifth Hokage

The next morning, Menma called Naruto for the meeting.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "What's the hurry Menma?"

Menma Namikaze: "Tsunade Senju is here and announced herseld that she will accepted herself as the 5th Hokage!!!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "That was a great news! So the 3rd Hokage is now announcing his retirement."

Menma Namikaze: "Lord 3rd is probably returning his duty back to the Leaf Council. Now that's good that we have another Senju to become the next Hokage."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Obviously. You didn't realized that Tsunade is one of the three legendary Sannins. The other two were Jiraiya and Orochimaru. Too bad, the old snake has gone bad."

Menma Namikaze: "We still have no idea when will Orochimaru started the attack ever since he is the leader of the Hidden Sound Village."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "By the way. have you seen Jiraiya-sensei?"

Menma Namikaze: "That old Pervy Sage is currently on relaxing in the hot springs all by himself."

Naruto deadpanned.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I really hate that old Toad Sage."

Later, Naruto is heading to Ichiraku Ramen restaurant.

Teuchi: "You're here Naruto!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I'm ordering 1 bowl of Spicy Shrimp Ramen."

Teuchi: "Ayame! Get Naruto a bowl of Spicy Shrimp Ramen for Naruto."

Ayame: "Okie dokie proud pappy."

Meanwhile, Tsunade is now in the meeting with the Council.

Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage): "So Orochimaru leads the Hidden Sound Village in attempted to destroyed the Hidden Leaf Village."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Not only that. These was followed by the Akatsuki attacking Naruto. Although he managed to kill two members of the Akatsuki."

Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage): "That would give advantage for us in order to outsmart the Akatsuki. We still need to wait for the Hidden Sand Village to joined the Allied Ninja Task Force.'

Koharu Utatane: "That only if they already have the Fifth Kazekage."

Homura Mitokado: "My speculations that Gaara, the one-tailed jinchuuriki could potentially be the candidate for the Kazekage position."

Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage): "Our main focus is to strengthening the Allied Ninja Task Force in order to withstand against the attacks from Orochimaru and also the Akatsuki. It would become serious problem if Orochimaru joined the Akatsuki."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Orochimaru will be listed as the number one's most wanted criminal. The ANBU Black Ops will be ready for the possible plans to kill Orochimaru. Although he has four servants, the Sound Four."

Tsunade Senju (5th Hokage): "Alright then. If we want to launched an immense assault against the Hidden Sound Village, then I'll approved it."

Meanwhile, Naruto is about to return to the Otsutsuki Compound. Then he stumbled on Hinata.

Hinata Hyuga: "Naruto...."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Oh hi Hinata. I can tell you've beem trained harder by my sister Mio and also Neji."

Hinata Hyuga: "It was hardworking training as part of mutual act of friendship between Hyuga Clan and the Otsutsuki Clan."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Aira-sensei is the clan head master of the Otsutsuki Clan had made a proper meeting with your father Hiashi for the agreement of mutual act of friendship between the Otsutsuki Clan and the Hyuga Clan."

Hinata Hyuga: "Oh."