XVIII: The Sound of Thunder

At the Leaf Council....

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Because you three saved my life from Orochimaru. Mio and Ayumi will giving you double promotion, you two are officially promoted to Jonin Ranks."

Mio Otsutsuki: "We formally accepted our promotion."

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "Me too."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "As a Jonin, you can chose either doing regular missions, applied to ANBU Black Ops or forming a team squad."

Mio Otsutsuki: "I'm forming my own team squad."

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "Me too."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I don't minded if you two will forming your own team squad."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Well then. It's up to you now."

The next morning, Naruto, Mio and Ayumi were taking a 2-week dayoff from the mission. They're currently on their training at the Otsutsuki Compound which neared the Hyuga Compound and the newly built Uchiha Compound. Suddenly Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon showed up.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "What the hell are you kids doing here again?"

Konohamaru Sarutobi: "Naruto. Please trained us."

Moegi Kazamatsuri: "We just wanted to be stronger once we became a Jonin in the first place."

Udon Ise: "Can you help us trained harder?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Alright. Me and my two siblings will help you training together."

Until Neji showed up.

Neji Hyuga: "Okay. What the hell is going on here?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Konohamaru and his lads wanted me to trained them in order to prepared themselves once they became a Genin for next year or another."

Neji Hyuga: "When will be you be available to trained Hinata, although I already started her first training in the Hyuga Compound yesterday."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I will arrange the proper schedule for Hinata's training. I think we should give Hinata an excellent training in order to excelled her ninja skills."

Neji Hyuga: "Then I'll informed Hinata. Just informed me that when will be the scheduled training."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I have Mio and Ayumi to help for Hinata's extensive elite ninja training."

Mio and Ayumi were deadpanned.

Mio Otsutsuki & Ayumi Otsutsuki: "Why us?"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "We need Hinata to excelled her ninja skills since she was the Hyuga Heiress. She reminded me of Himiko Hyuga."

Neji Hyuga: "Himiko Hyuga? She is last year's passer in the Chunin Exams although she leads Team 4 consists of Kiyomi Uchiha and Menma Namikaze."

Mio Otsutsuki: "Kiyomi Uchiha? Sasuke's twin sister and Itachi's younger sister."

Neji Hyuga: "I was surprised that the Uchiha Duckbutt have a twin sister. Anyway, I'm going to informed Hinata about this."

Then Neji poofed.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Alright Konohamaru. Moegi. Udon. I shall started your elite training right away."

Meanwhile, Obito and Rin were about to entered the Ichiraku Ramen restaurant.

Obito Uchiha: "This is where Naruto loves to eat ramen just like me."

Rin Nohara: "Just like when we were younger because we went to the local ramen restaurant to eat ramen."

Obito Uchiha: "Remind me to thanked Minato-sensei for the credit. He and Kushina had a son named Menma Namikaze, who is last year's Chunin Exam passer."

Rin Nohara: "I've been reading his biography because he was the most genius of the class last year."

Obito Uchiha: "Kakashi already told me everything as he had developed relationship with Himeko Hyuga and Kiyomi Uchiha."

Rin deadpanned.

Rin Nohara: "Wow. A double-date."