VII: Forest of Death

Later, Anko Mitarashi showed up.

Anko Mitarashi: "Alright lads. The 2nd exams is about to start and hurry up before you disqualified."

The Genins have arrived in the Forest of Death.

Anko Mitarashi: "Welcome to the Forest of Death. Training Ground 44. Beware, wild animals and poisonous plants although there will be limitations on killing intend instead of kill or be killed. You have five days in order to collect the Heaven Scrolls and the Earth Scrolls. Remember you must not opened it. You will opened the scroll once you reached the golden tower."

Kankuro: "Man, I'm going to be reached hehehe."

Temari smacked Kankuro in the head.

Temari: "Idiot. This isn't the Captain Hook's treasure hunting."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "This is a survival tests. I don't wanna see all the Genins being eaten alive by dangerous wild animals."

Fu: "You know. I would say good luck. When it comes to food, we can fruits anywhere in the forest. This is a test for survival as a ninja."

Fu's teammates Ayana and Remina, who were also kunoichis, were sweatdropped.

Ayana: "Fu. We're gonna get a nervoua here."

Remina: "Do you think the Forest of Death has genjutsu?"

Fu: "I don't think so."

Later, Naruto and the rest of the Genins were entering the Forest of Death.

Mio Otsutsuki: "Naruto. You already know what we go after."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "The Earth Scroll and the Heaven Scroll. That's exactly what are we came for. Out of 120 genins only 60 genins passed the first round. 60 genins will compete in the 2nd round. Only 30 genins will compete in the 3rd rounds."

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "That's approximately 15 genins will compete in the 3rd round."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "That's why we have to secured our team in a spot for the 3rd round and we must retrieved the Heaven Scroll and the Earth Scroll."

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "Then, we must do our best in order to secured our spot at the 3rd round."

Meanwhile, Anko, Ibiki, Hiruzen and Hanzo have found the dead Hidden Rain genins.

Hanzo (1st Amekage): "Hmm. I assumed that Orochimaru killed these bunch of Genins from my village."

Ibiki: "It seems very odd."

Hanzo (1st Amekage): "Odd? This is a serious problem? Your Leaf Genins are in serious danger. No wonder who is Orochimaru targeting?"

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Orochimaru's main target is Sasuke Uchiha."

Hanzo (1st Amekage): "You mean the last member of the Uchiha Clan."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Affirmative."

Hanzo (1st Amekage): "Well then, let's tight the security in rhe area of the Hidden Leaf. We Allied Ninja Task Force couldn't afford that Orochimaru is on the killing rampage."

Anko Mitarashi: "Well then, I shall go into the Forest of Death and see if Orochimaru was inside of the Forest of Death."

Hiruzen Sarutobi (3rd Hokage): "Then I'll get Aira and Kakashi for a meeting."

Meanwhile, Naruto, Mio and Ayumi were camping in the nearby bushes.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "We should be alerted for the presence of Orochimaru."

Mio Otsutsuki: "I can tell he's here in the Forest of Death. Looks like he targets someone else."

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "It's Sasuke Uchiha is his target."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Then we need to relocate Team 7's relocation."