XXVI: The Downfall of Orochimaru

Now the battle starts. Kidomaru takes on Neji

Kidomaru: "Bring it on you son of the beach!"

Neji deadpanned.

Neji Hyuga: "You better watched out with your foul language or I'm gonna kiss your wild ass goodbye."

Kidomaru: "We shall see about that!!!"

Meanwhile, Kiba and Shino were taking on  Sakon and Ukon.

Sakon: "C'mon brats."

Ukon: "Show us what you've got."

Kiba Inuzuka: "Those twin dumbasses are more worse than Orochimaru. Let's go Akamaru!!!"

Akamaru: "Bark! Bark!"

Shino Aburame: "I'll watch your backs."

Kiba and Akamaru jumped.

Kiba Inuzuka: "Fang Passing Fang!!!!"

Meanwhile, Naruto, Mio, Ayumi and Aira were entering the entrance of the Hidden Sound Village as the number of murderous Sound Ninjas are charging at them.

Naruto Otsutsuki, Mio Otsutsuki, Ayumi Otsutsuki & Aira Otsutsuki: "Triple O Assault Dragon Gentle Fists!!!!"

Naruto and his team were managed to killed all the Sound Ninjas in front of them with their powerful fist attack.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Alright. We must get to Orochimaru's lair as soon as possible."

Mio, Ayumi and Aira were nodded as they continued to rushed off towards in the nearby bridge. They were stopped by Kabuto Yakashi.

Kabuto Yakashi: "Not so fast. Let me play with you first."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "So you're Kabuto Yakashi, Orochimaru's right-handed man. "

Aira Otsutsuki: "I have no idea that you are also a traitor to the Leaf."

Later, Hayate Gekko and Yugao Uzuki showed up along with Fu Yamanaka and Torune Aburame showed up.

Hayate Gekko: "Go and find Orochimaru!"

Torune Aburame: "We'll keep holding Kabuto off!!!"

Naruto and the others were nodded as they rushed off towards the center ot the Sound Village as they finally stumbled on Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: "We meet again. So you managed to take down the Dark Shadow Ninjas."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I don't know how you managed to recruited Dark Shadow Ninjas! This time you'll be dead here and night!"

Orochimaru: "Hahahaha. I admired your courage Naruto. Although your evil plans are always failed and this time you four won't lasted here."

Orochimaru summoned the Kusanagi Sword.

Mio Otsutsuki; "That Kusanagi is something we need to watched out."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "We have weapons as well."

Naruto summoned his two Kubokiriboshos while Mio and Ayumi were using their respective katanas.

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "Aira-sensei?"

Aira Otsutsuki: "Right." 'Water Style: Hidden Mist Jutsu!'

Aira used her Hidden Mist Jutsu and the fog covered around the area of the Hidden Sound Village.

Orochimaru: "Bunch of bastards!! Do you think you can killed me with your pathetic tricks!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: 'Lightning Style: Lightning Needles!!!'

Orochimaru is wounded in the shoulders.

Orochimaru: "Damn you...!!!"'

Mio Otsutsuki: "Fire Style: Burning Ash!!!"

Orochimaru: "What...the....hell?!!!"

Ayumi Otsutsuki:
"You got some nerve buy yoh are messing with the wrong person."

Ayumi activated her mangekyou sharingan.

Ayumi Otsutsuki: 'CHIDORI!!!!'

Ayumi strucked Orochimaru in the chest.

Orochimaru: "How....did..she...got....!"

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "Don't underestimate us Orochimaru! Our sharingan is more powerful than the Uchihas."

Orochimaru fell down and died.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Finally. Orochimaru is dead."

Then an earthquake erupted...

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Blast! This place is about to crumbled."

Aira Otsutsuki: "Let's get out of here."

Naruto, Ayumi, Mio and Aira teleported and they managed to get out of the entrance alive. Hayate and the others are also teleported unharmed leaving Kabuto alone after he was defeated.