IX: The Third Round

It was five days has passed as the 3rd Round is about to start.

Killer Bee: "Thanks for coming to see our show..."

Yugito grew a larger tick mark and throws a big punch at Bee.

Yugito Nii: "SHUT THE HELL UP BEE!!! THIS IS NOT A RAPPING CONCERT!!!!"

Yagura the Fourth Mizukage facepalmed.

Yagura Karatachi: "That idiot. What was his thinking?"

Now the match is about to start. It was a Shinobi Battle Club Tournament. Although these tune-up matches only.

Naruto Otsutsuki of the Leaf vs Kiba Inuzuka of the Leaf

Kiba Inuzuka: "I'm going to beat you and I'll be the Hokage."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "You're very brave Inuzuka. But you won't lasted her too long because these are tune-up match. Who gets the number of wins will qualified to the Top 8."

Kiba Inuzuka: "Say your prayer!" 'Dog Illusional Fang Attack!'

Kiba and his puppy Akamaru attacked Naruto and knocked down to the ground. Although it didn't affected him.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "I'm impressed. I doubt that you could become my worthy opponent. Now it's my turn."

Naruto activates his Byakugan.

Civilian#1: "He had a Byakugan?"

Civilian#2: "The Hyuga Clan are only Byakugan-user. Naruto must have been related to the Hyuga."

Mio Otsutsuki: "Obviously a member of the Otsutsuki Clan. Although he is just an adopted son of Minato and Kushina."

Civilian#1: "I can't believe that Naruto is only adopted son of the Fourth Hokage."

Civilian#2: "So what is your relationship with Naruto?"

Ayumi Otsutsuki: "Me and Mio were Naruto's siblings. Our biological parents were also Leaf shinobi but died of illness when were were at age of 4. We lived as orphans together."

Civilian#1:  "I see."

Kiba Inuzuka: "I'll show you who's tough!" 'White Dog Tornado Fang Attack!'

Naruto dodged his attack.

Kiba Inuzuka: "What?! How can he dodged that my taijutsu attack?!"

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Pathetic Kiba. I can read your moves with my Byakugan!" '36-Assault Dragon Gentle Fists!!!"

Naruto throws some punches 36 times at Kiba.

Hiashi Hyuga: "Watch very carefully Hinata. Naruto is indeed an Otsutsuki. That 36-assault Dragon Gentle Fist is Naruto's main taijutsu hand-to-hand combat technique."

Hinata Hyuga: "Yes father. But he is different from our clan."

Hiashi Hyuga: "That's why you need to watched Naruto's match. You might learned something."

Kiba tries to fight back.

Kiba Inuzuka: "Doggie Tornado Slam!"

Naruto dodged it.

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Dynamic Power Surge Gentle Fists!!!"

Naruto throws 3 deadly punches on Kiba. Although he still get up but he and Akamaru were running out of chakra.

Kiba Inuzuka: "I forfeit."

Hayate Gekko: "Kiba Inuzuka forfeits the match. The winner is Naruto Otsutsuki."

Mio Otsutsuki & Ayumi Otsutsuki: "WAY TO GO BROTHER!!!"

Aira Otsutsuki: "See Kakashi. He got his own tactics."

Kakashi Hatake: "So you did trained Naruto on using Byakugan."

Aira Otsutsuki: "The Byakugan that we used is thrice more powerful than the Hyuga Clan's Byakugan."

Kiba Inuzuka: "Naruto. I earned your respect. Me and my puppy Akamaru were need to rest after we ran out of chakra."

Naruto Otsutsuki: "Although you grown powerful as well. I hope we can teamup during our missions."

Kiba Inuzuka: "I'm looking forward for that."