23. Outside

I turn to my side and bring the blankets up to my neck. This bed feels amazing and if it were up to me I could lay here all day without hesitation. I open and then rub my eyes. I slowly sit up and look around me. I'm in Abel's room, I smile to myself. I stretch and yawn then put my hands at my side, I wonder where Abel is. As if on cue, the bathroom door opens and out comes Abel in his usual type outfit: Black jeans, black shirt, and black shoes to match. He usually wears black boots, but he's wearing sneakers today. He has a towel around his neck, drying himself. He smiles instantly when he sees me.

"Well, look who's finally up." He says and sits on the edge of the bed, bends down, and ties each of his shoe laces.

"What time is it?" I ask and yawn again.

"6:30. You should get ready. We'll be going to the airport soon." He says as he gets up and walks to the dark wooden dressed on the right side of the room. He picks up a bottle of cologne and gives himself a spritz. I crawl out of bed and walk towards him. I stand in front of him and give him a hug. I then take the cologne bottle and give him another spritz.

"I like this smell." I set the small bottle back on the dresser and he leans in to kiss me.

"Ew, gross! I haven't even brushed my teeth. My breath probably smells awful!" I laugh.

"Well, I didn't wanna say anything, but.." He laughs as well and I hit him playfully.

"Sometimes you're a jerk" I roll my eyes "I'm gonna go get ready. Stop fucking distracting me!" I walk away from him, leaving him mid smirk.

"Put on some panties and shit before we miss our flight, ya feel?" I turn around and he winks at me. I reply with my middle finger, sometimes it does wonders.

"I get the message" He laughs "Maybe tonight."

And sometimes it makes him even more dirty. I ignore him and walk into the bathroom. I take a quick shower, but decide not to wash my hair since I washed it last night. After getting out I do the rest of my morning routine which consists brushing my teeth, washing my face, moisturizing, and things of that sort.

After finishing, I walk out with a towel around my body and my hair up in a hair tie. Abel is laying in bed, all dressed and ready to go. Last night fills my head. I really hope he doesn't pull anything right now. I just wanna get through one morning without having Abel on top of me. I laugh to myself.

"You look best like this." he winks at me

"Cut it out!" I walk over to the chair next to him and grab the clothes I laid out last night for me to wear. I slip on a navy blue long sleeve shirt. I put on my undergarments and Abel laughs.

"Do you not like sleeping with panties?" He asks me.

"Well, I don't really care, but I had just gotten out the shower last night and I was tired." I say and continue getting dressed.

I put on black faded jeans and my high-top black vans. There's really no need to get all dressed up. I walk over to the door, which has a big mirror on it, and brush my hair with my finger tips. After giving up on taming it, I tie loosly in a messy bun. I look terrible, but fuck it.

10 minutes pass and I finally finish doing what I need to do. I look at the time: 7:13

I walk out of Abel's room and go to his kitchen. I search his cupboards and don't find anything. Man, does this man have bowls? I look in the pantry and there they are. Who the hell keeps bowls in the pantry? What a weirdo.

I set two dark red bowls on the kitchen counter and fill each of them with milk, then corn flakes. I start waiting for Abel, but get too hungry and eat.