25. Initiation (Abel's POV)

JANUARY 2015

"Alright, man. Thanks." I say good bye to the producers in the studio. The studio is my own little world. I'm exhausted because I've been working mad hard on this album. Time is passing and I need to get it done. I've been in the studio nonstop. I haven't gotten any sleep , but it's not like I sleep anyways. I can't say I wouldn't want a good nap though.

    "Dude, it's coming along great." Cash says as he's putting on his jacket.

    "I mean, I guess" I slip on my black jacket "But I want it perfect."

    "True"  Cash opens the dark wooden door "So what's the plan for tonight? The guys are out front with the G." Cash asks me as we walk down the narrow hall way which is covered with a layer or dark blue carpet. I slip my hands in my pocket as we reach the glass doors that lead to the outside world.

    Before I get to answer I'm bombarded by my dudes.

    "Wassup fucktard" Hawk puts his arm around me and I quickly duck to get away from him.

    "Where we going tonight man?" Lamar asks. Next to him is Hyghly, Manny, Cash, Hawk and some other dude. I can't keep up with these guys anymore.

    "I don't know, man. I gotta ask Kriss-" My sentence is interrupted by loud groans and I snort lightly.

    "The fuck is that supposed to mean?" I zip up my jacket. I hadn't realized how cold it is.

    Hawk sighs and walks over to me with his head down. He stands next to me then places his arm around my shoulder, once again, and of course dumb words come out of his mouth.

    "Abel, you're my dude so I'm gonna say this in the nicest way way possible" he smacks his lips and I already want to sock him in the damn mouth "Krissa is a total buzz kill." I give him a dirty look.

    "Are you kidding me? She's fun as hell to be around." I argue. Why is he talking shit about my girl? He needs to get his own girl and leave mine the fuck alone.

    He removes his arm and walks in front of me where the other guys are standing.

    "She's boring as fuck. She doesn't do shit, bro. And the guys agree with me, yo. She's just so" He pauses looking for the right word "Dull, you know? Like does she do anything?"

    "Hold up? So now y'all talkin' shit about me and my girl behind my back? You guys are supposed to be my bros and y'all actin mad fake." I say.

    "Nah, we're sayin it to your face right now. You need to do something bout her or about you cause dude you're.." Manny says

    "I'm what? Tell me. I'd love to hear this."

    "You're whipped, bro." Hawk says then chuckles "Like where the fuck you been these past 2 months? We barely chill together. You're always with the girl."

    I bite my lip in anger "Sorry I can't be with you every fucking second of my life, Hawk."

    "Don't get angry at me. Get angry at the girl who's been changing you. This isn't you. You haven't been in a long term relationship since..." Hawk thinks hard as if it's something he's never done before "Well, actually, I don't remember. But anyways, you know damn well you don't settle down for some bitch so what the fuck you doin'?" He begins to laugh which of course angers me.

    "Man, shut the hell up. I don't have to stand here and take this shit from you. You yourself are actin' like a damn girl who needs attention from her man." Hawk stops laughing.