19. Heaven or Las Vegas (Abel's POV)

She laughs."Let me go to sleep, babe."

  "No! Stay awake with me." I say

  I look at my laptop which has Krissa on the screen. She's currently in Virginia visiting her parents. Her dad has been getting pretty sick and she wanted to check up on him and see her mom. I can't be away from her, though.

  "You're so needy!" She laughs and I shake my head in protest.

  It feels weird not being with her. Ever since that night at the club with Caleb, which was like 2 or 3 weeks ago, I constantly want to be with her. To make sure she's safe and all that shit. I feel like I'm smothering her, though. I've been trying so hard to be faithful, but the only way I can do that is by being constantly with her. I know Krissa and I aren't actually together, but I don't want to hurt her anymore. It's so hard not messing with these girls. With Krissa being away I feel so lonely. I messed up 2 nights ago, but Krissa doesn't need to know. After that I've been constantly texting and calling her. I don't want to continue fucking these hoes and talking to Krissa reminds me she's the only one I really want. I really only want her, but it's hard to break these habits.

  "Lonely without me?" She sticks out her tongue.

  "Hell no! Shit, I'm living the life." I lay back and she opens her mouth in surprise.

  "Fuck you!" She flips me off.

  "When you get back." I sit back up and she covers her face with her hands.

  I look at the clock and it's around 4 am. I rub my eyes.

  "Babe, I really need to sleep. My dad has an appointment in a few hours and I need to be well rested." She says in her tired voice.

  After about 10 minutes of refusing to let her go, I finally let her sleep.

  "Goodnight, Abel. Love you." She smiles.

  "I love you too, big head." I say and she flips me off again then hangs up the video call.

  I close my Mac and set it on the table on the other side of my room. I then lay on my side on my bed and breathe in. The cool sheets feel good as fuck on my cheek. I lay for 15 minutes straight then finally get up. I walk out of my room to the kitchen and get a beer out of the fridge. I open the beer and drink it while I walk to my room then sit on my bed again.

  Moments later my phone lights up. I walk from one side of the bed to the other, put my beer on the nightstand and pick up my phone. I unlock my phone and see a message from someone I don't really want to see.

  Alice: Link up.
  I groan to myself. It's 4 in the fucking morning. What the hell wrong with this bitch? Why does she wanna meet up? Doesn't she fucking sleep? I have to talk to her, though. I really don't want to, but I needa get this out of the way. I hesitate, but finally reply.

  k. text me ur address.

  I toss my phone on my bed. I curse and walk to my closet.

"Fucking ho wants to meet up at this hour.

Dumb bitch thinks I'll do what she wants.

She's gonna fucking ruin my life" I mumble as look for a shirt in my closet.

  I change out of my t shirt and slip on a black long sleeve. I put some black jeans on top of the boxers I've been chilling in the entire night then I go into my bathroom and wash my face with warm water. Following that, I walk to my bed and get my phone and jacket. After 5 minutes I'm driving to the address Alice sent me