Chapter 34 : Happiness

🔞MATURE CONTENT 🔞

Yibo took Zhan to a very luxurious hotel. They had their dinner at the hotel hi's restaurant and went to their booked room. As soon as Zhan entered the bedroom, a beautiful smile appeared on his face. The room overviewed the beach and the beautiful scenery of Beijing.

Zhan quickly walked to the window as he stared at the beautiful scenery infront of his eyes

Zhan quickly walked to the window as he stared at the beautiful scenery infront of his eyes. The Beijing lights looked as if stars had fell down on earth and stucked at the top of the buildings. Truly, Yibo never failed to surprise him. Yibo perfectly knows what Zhan likes and what he doesn't.

Zhan yelped as a pair of long slender arms wrapped around his waist and a pair of soft lips kissed his left cheek.

"Are you enjoying the view, honey?!", Yibo asked lovingly as he back hugged his Zhan, bringing him closer to his body.

"Mnn... The Beijing lights are really very beautiful. But, why did you book such a luxurious hotel? It might have cost a lot!" Zhan asked looked out the window.

"Anything for you. As long as you are happy, my wife", Yibo said as a mischievous smile spread across his face.

Zhan blushed hard listening Yibos answer and didn't dare to ask anything else. Even if Zhan was facing the window, Yibo could still feel Zhans blush. He smirled evilly as he sliped his one hand inside Zhans hoodie.

Zhan yelped as a cold hand touched his warm body. The slender cold hand with long fingers, roamed around his stomach and back. Soon, another hand joined at the roaming game. The hands roamed his whole body and lastly stopped on his chest buds.

"Y-Yibo what are you~ mnnn~~", Zhan couldn't complete what he was about to ask as a beautiful moan left his mouth when, Yibos cold fingers started rubbing itself on his already erected nipples. Zhan felt really embarrassed by his own reaction.

Yibo on the other hand, felt more turned on then he already was, listening Zhans moan. He started leaving feathery kisses on Zhans neck and softly sucked from time to time.

"Umgh~~" Zhan moaned, feeling Yibos lips on his neck.

Yibo took Zhans earlobe in his mouth and sucked on it, while pinching Zhans both nipples. After a few seconds, biting Zhans earlobe, Yibo turned Zhan towards himself. Zhan was as red as a ripe pomegranate. And, Yibo...well, he perfectly managed to keep his usual poker face but, tip of his ears had already turned red.

As Yibo stared at the ethereal beauty in his arms, he couldn't help but felt extremely happy that this young man was his and his only. Yibo examines Zhans facial features as if it gets more beautiful day by day. From his beautiful dark brown eyes, to his red flushed cheeks and finally stopped at his addicting red lips. Without wasting anymore time, Yibo connected his lips with Zhans and started kissing him.

Zhan kissed Yibo back as he sneaked his arms around Yibos neck. Holding Zhans waist, Yibo pulled him more close to himself, conneting his body with his love, making it one. Yibo kissed Zhan deeply and passionately as Zhan also kissed his with the same amount of love and passion. The atmosphere around the big hotel room grew hotter little by little as their kiss grew wilder with every passing second. Their tongues fought with each other as if fighting for their country. They sucked on each others tongue and lips as if it was the sweetest candy in the whole world. They bit on each others lips like a hungry lion.