Chapter 30 : Sweet and Sour 1

Wang Yibos Pov.

I woke up feeling very warm. The warmness was not only touching my half naked body, but also my heart, making me feel complete. I opened my eyes slowly in search of the source of such warmness. I smiled, finding Zhan in my embrace.

Right, only my Zhan can make me feel this way. The feeling of home, love, contentment, I can only get with Zhan beside me. Yesterday was the best day in my life. The day I'd cherish for the rest of my life, the day I made Zhan mine fully.

Last night's sleep, I feel like was the best sleep I've ever had. Now, looking at the sleeping Zhan, makes me realize that from last night, I've fallen for him all over again.

I stare at his face and question myself how can someone be so beautiful. His messy dark brown hair, shining with the light of morning sun. His forhead and eyes are mostly covered by few strands of hair. I remove the few strands and reveal those alluring and seductive eyes. Even though his eyes are closed, it's still very beautiful. His pointe nose, high cheekbones, light pink cheeks and his cherry colored lips which are slightly pouting...

"Fuck... Stop it Yibo! You sound like a creep...Damn it" I muttered to myself.

But, I can't help it. I fight the urge to kiss those seducing lips and I fail miserably. I close my eyes and start kissing my drug. First slowly so that he won't wake up but I couldn't help it and kiss him hard. After a few seconds, Zhan returned my kiss. I freeze and stop kissing him. I quickly open my eyes to see if he's awake but to my surprise he's still sleeping soundly. And, his lips are clear formed a frown. I chuckled at how cute he was looking.

I quickly kiss his frowning lips and again he returned my kiss. The sweet little kiss turned into an heated passionate morning kiss. I realized Zhan had woken up as he sneaked his arms around my neck, one hand on the back of my head, pushing my head forward and deepening the kiss.

 I realized Zhan had woken up as he sneaked his arms around my neck, one hand on the back of my head, pushing my head forward and deepening the kiss

I bit his bottom lip and he moaned. I took the chance to enter my tongue into his sweet and addicting mouth. I sevoured his mouth. Our tongues battled with each other. I sucked on his tongue and he gifted me his melodious moan. And, I start feeling uncomfortable down there.

"Shit!.... I have to stop now.. Fuck!" I screamed internally. I broke the kiss after a few seconds finding Zhan breathless, not forgetting to bite his bottom lip.

I backtracked my head to look Zhan, his eyes opened slowly and his dark brown orbs stared into mine. I feel my breath hitched as I stare at him for a few seconds. Zhan also stares at me without saying anything. I reach my one hand towards him and touch his face. I rub his smooth face with my index finger then trail the finger to his eyes, which closed almost immediately.

I rub my finger on his closed eyes almost as softly like as a feather. He snuggled his face against my hand. I smiled slightly. My heartbeat started rising really fast. I trailed my finger down his nose, cheeks and lastly rub my thumb on his bottom lip which is brused from last nights activity and this mornings kiss.