Chapter 23 : The Beginning

Yibo took a quick shower right after Zhan. So right now they are in the living room watching tv, both sitting at the two edge of the couch. Once again silence took over their apartment. It's been an hour but no one said anything, not even a word.

'It feels weird. I've been alone with Yibo before. But this time, it feels different. What should I do' Zhan thought while eyes on the tv but mind somewhere else.

On the other side Yibo was thinking, 'It's awkward. Why isn't he saying anything? He's really silent. Should I say something??.....What should say!!...'

After thinking for a long time Yibo finally broke the silence asking, "Aren't you gonna sleep?"

But Zhan was lost in his own thoughts so didn't really hear what Yibo asked, so he replied with a "Uh?!"

Yibo, "Well it's getting late. We've early classes tomorrow. Aren't you sleeping?"

Zhan's heart skipped a beat when he heard the word sleep, "Uhh!!... Ohh... Yeah. Okey, let's sleep"

Yibo turned off the tv and they went to their bedroom. They lied down on the bed leaving a lot space between each other. Zhan was blushing for who knows what reason and his heart was beating like crazy. 

Both were lying down facing the ceiling under one blanket, with silence, feeling nervous.

Suddenly Yibo called, "Zhan!"

Zhan was brought back from his thoughts. He turned to Yibo, "Yes!"

Yibo, "Can I kiss you right now?"

Zhan's face flushed hearing the suddend request. And if you look closely, you could see Yibo's tip of ears has turned red, cheeks  flushed into a light shade of pink.

Zhan, "Huh!!"

Yibo, "No one is watching. Can I kiss you now?"

Zhan blinked a few times before replying, "Ohh...Ye..."

But Yibo stopped him in the middle connecting his lips with Zhans. They kissed very passionately for a long time. Yibo bit Zhan's bottom lip gently before breaking it and looked at Zhan, who is now a blushing mess.

Zhan, "Yibo, can I ask you something?"

Yibo, "Go ahead"

Zhan looked at Yibo sharply, "You only got one bed on purpose, didn't you?"

Yibo closed his eyes pretending to be sleepy, "I'm tired. Let's sleep"

Zhan smiled watching Yibo. 'He's so cute' he thought before closing his eyes.

The next morning Zhan and Yibo had to wake up early because they had early classes. They came to the uni earlier in the morning at 7am because they needed to have breakfast as they still don't buy any groceries for home. Their class starts at 8am.

Walking towards the cafeteria Zhan looked a bit tired. 'I was si nervous last night that I couldn't even sleep properly' Zhan thought.

Yibo asked worriedly, "Zhan, are you okey"

Zhan, "Mn.. I couldn't sleep last night. Did you sleep well?"

Yibo, "Yeah. I pretty much passed out"

Zhan pouted looking at Yibo, "Woah, I'm so jealous"

They went to the cafeteria, had breakfast then both parted for their own classes. In Zhan's class he met Fanxing.

Fanxing, "Hey Zhan. Good morning"

Zhan, "Good morning Fanxing. Do you also have class?"

Fanxing, "Why would I be here if I didn't. What's wrog with you? You look really tired. *grinning" Tell me what you two did last night after we  left"

Zhan glared at him, "Don't speak nonsense. I couldn't sleep last night because I'm not used to the place yet"

Fanxing laughed out loud. Soon the teacher entered and the class started.

On the other side Yibo had class with Hao Xuan and Guo Cheng since they're in the faculty. Hao Xuan and Guo Cheng bugged Yibo almost the entire class untill the teacher got mad and lectured them for a long time aftet the class ended.

The day went quite well. Both Yibo and Zhan finished their classes early in the afternoon. While coming back from the Uni they decided to do some shopping.

They went to a department store near their apartment. Zhan bought different kinds of pans and other things needed for cooking. They bought few mugs, plates, different sizes of bowls. As Zhan loved cooking and he wanted to cook for his beloved boyfriend, he bought different vegetables, fruits, noodles, eggs etc.

While Zhan was busy buying stuff for their home, Yibo was in the sweets section, buying different kinds of chocolate and candy. Yibo went to Zhan hand full of Chocolates.

Yibo smiling happily, "Zhanzhan, look!"

Zhan turned to Yibo and gapped at the tower of chocolates, "What are you doing with all this chocolates? Wanna sell them or something!"

Yibo shaked his head as a 'no', "It's for you"

Zhan raised his eyebrows, "Me? What do you think I am, an ant?!"

Yibo frowned, "You love sweet things don't you?"

Zhan sighed patting his boyfriends head, "Aiyaaa Bobo....I love chocolate but that doesn't mean we have to fill thw house with them right? Put them back at their place. I'll keep 5 of this chocolate bars ok!"

Yibo pouted, "Okeyyy"

Zhan chuckled and took 5 chocolate bars from Yibo's hand. Yibo obediently put the other chocolates from where he took them.

After finishing their shopping they went back to their apartment. Zhan and Yibo organized the kitchen. They put the vegetables, fruits, eggs and other things in the fridge.

Finished organizing, Zhan turned to Yibo and smiled, "Yibo, go take a shower. I'll make dinner"

Yibo smiled back, "Yaayy... My wife's gonna make dinner for me. I love you wifey"

Zhan blushed, "I'm not your wife.... Yet"

Yibo grinned, "You'll soon. I'll go take a shower. Wait for me baby"

Yibo placed a kiss on Zhan's lips and ran to their bedroom before Zhan even could react.

☆☆☆☆

Short chapter. Sorry guys. More Yizhan moments are coming in the next chapters.

Also I'm writing a new story
"RECESSIVE OMEGA". I'll publish it soon.