Chapter 1 : The Past

Wang Yibo has been Xiao Zhan's classmate since kindergarten. They lived just across the street, so everyday they went to school together. They grew up to be good friends. Where Zhan grew up being a cheerful young boy but Yibo with a cold personality and expressionless face.

As days went by Zhan began to develop feelings for Yibo. At first he was too confused. Everything Yibo did made him happy, even if it's a simple thing like helping him with his homework or letting Zhan borrow his pen. He had a really big crush on his cold friend Wang Yibo.

Everyday Zhan wakes up really early in the morning, finishes his morning routine early. Why? Because he wants to go to school with his crush every day.

But today Zhan woke up late then usual. Wondering why... Zhan was busy dreaming about his crush at night that he didn't realize it was already past 3am. After waking up he quickly got dressed and went out to find Yibo, not caring about having breakfast. But as he feared his crush had already went to school. It made him really sad. He looked at his wristwatch, it was already 7:50am and his class starts at 8am. Without anymore delay he ran from there. As his school was not so far from his home, he got there right on time.

But he didn't find Yibo in his class. Zhan thought he was practicing as Yibo was a basketball player. It was already lunch time when Zhan finally decided to look for Yibo. He first went to the practice ground but Yibo was not there. He then went to the cafeteria but Yibo was not there either.
Zhan was walking back to his class expecting Yibo might have gone back, then he heard some voices in a empty classroom. He realized it was a boy and a girl. As he got curious, he went closer to the classroom. He felt the voice of the boy was familiar, of course it was familiar to him cause it was no other then his Yibo.... *Wait his Yibo!!!! *....

Zhan silently opened the door of the classroom. He saw Yibo was talking with a girl that he didn't know. At first to him it was normal but then what made him surprised was that Yibo was smiling all the time. Zhan had known Yibo for like ages but he never saw Yibo smiling like this. Yibo hardly smiled when he was with Zhan. But with this girl he seems to be really happy. Yibo was laughing and joking with her as if she was someone special who could break the ice. Zhan felt a pang in his heart. He didn't know why but he felt like crying.

That day he didn't wait for yibo to go home with him. As soon as his classes finished he went home straight not realizing the tears that was falling from his eyes all that time.

As the next day came, on the way to school Yibo felt something was wrong with Zhan. Because Zhan was a talkative person, his blabbering never ends. But today he was not talking at all.

"What's wrong with you today" yibo asked with his usual face.
"Nothing" Zhan replied.
After a few moments Zhan asked "Where were you yesterday at lunch time, I couldn't find you anywhere"
"I was at the the princaples office" Yibo replied not knowing Zhan knew that he was lying. Zhan felt another pang in his heart.
"Why were you looking for me" Yibo asked just after his reply.
"I didn't see you at class that's why" Zhan replied.
Zhan started feeling down. "So you can also lie to me. Am I that unimportant to you? Don't you even think of me as your friend?" Zhan thought to himself and cried inside his heart.

First chapter is done guys🎉🎉 It may not be that good but I'll try my best to make this story beautiful. ❤️❤️Please vote for this chapter.
[I'll try to update as much as I can]