Chapter 24 : Yibo's Birthday

5 days ago in Chongqing

It was early in the afternoon, close to 3pm. Yibo's mother Mrs. Wang was at Zhan' house talking with his mother. Two mothers were talking about different things. Zhan's mother mentioned how much she missed her beloved son. She couldn't see him excepts holidays and the last time she met his son was probably 6/7 months ago. And Yibo's mother suddenly got an idea about visiting their son in Beijing.

Mrs. Wang, "Mrs. Xiao how about we visit them?!"

Mrs. Xiao, "Visit them!"

Mrs. Wang nodded, "Yeah. Yibo's birthday is coming in a few days. We can give them surprise visit"

Mrs. Xiao, "That's a really good idea. Do you have their address?"

Mrs. Wang, "Yes. I'll ask Yibo's father to take us there. We'll go together"

Mrs. Xiao already excited to see her son, "Ok. Then I'll talk to my husband when he comes home"
             ☆             

Beijing  today

Everyday Zhan wakes up before Yibo to make breakfast for him. He loves making breakfast for Yibo. It's not the only thing, Zhan loves to look at the sleeping Yibo. To Zhan, Yibo is a sleeping beauty.

But today is a bit different from usual. Why?  It's because today is August 5, Yibo's 23rd birthday. It's also sunday. Zhan had been planning for Yibo's birthday the whole week. And he has a great idea to surprise Yibo.

So today, Zhan woke up late. At first Yibo was surprised to see a beautiful bunny sleeping in his arms as the bunny always gets up first. But today he was still here. Yibo smiled looking at Zhan.

He moved the few strands of hair that was covering his view with the tip of his finger. He caressed Zhans cheeks with his fingertips. Zhan stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up and got even closer to Yibo. Yibo chuckled then his eyes fell on the bow shaped lips and gulped. He couldn't fight the urge from kissing the beautiful pair of lips and connected the lips with his own.

Yibo started kissing Zhan. Zhan snapped his eyes open when he felt Yibos kiss. Getting back from the shock a few seconds later, he gladly returned the kiss.

On the other hand Yibo didn't realize that Zhan woke up until Zhan returned the kiss. Yibo broke the and looked at Zhan while blushing.

Yibo laughed awkwardly, "Sorry, did I wake you?"

Zhan, "Yeah... You did". As soon as he finished the sentence he connected his lips with Yibos.

They kiss passionately for a long time. Then Zhan broke the kiss when both were breathless. Zhan cupped Yibo's face and looked into his eyes.

"Never break a kiss until we're both breathless" Zhan said with a sternly. And Yibo found himself nodding.

"Good" Zhan said smiling and packed Yibos lips before getting up and went to the bathroom to do his morning chores, well......more like escaping. What he just did was so not the Xiao Zhan we all know.

Yibo stared at the bathroom door which was now closed by Zhan. A stupid grin appeared on his face when he realized what happened.

After both finished up their morning routine amd breakfast both went to the department store at 11am. Yibo had got texts from his friends back in Chongqing wishing him happy birthday. His mom also called him earlier to wish him while Zhan was making breakfast. But he didn't get any wish from the person he wanted the most. He didn't give a thought to it. He simply thought Zhan would wish him later.