Chapter 13 : Realizing

Yibo's Pov

"Do I like him?" this is the only question I ask myself these days. And today is one of those days, I'm deep thoughts about my feelings towards Zhan. He is making me go crazy. When we are together I find myself staring at him for a long time but still I can't look away. His beautiful hair, white porcelain that skin really soft, straight nose, almond shaped eyes, pink full lips, the mole under his bottom lip, high cheekbones everything of his is perfect. Damn........ is he even for real? Everything about him is so beautiful.

Whatever I am doing I find myself thinking about Zhan. Even when I am sleeping I dream about him. Not to mention the sinful act I do in my dream.

I feel nervous every time he is around. My Palms starts to get sweaty. I feel like anxiety taking over meaning.

The way he smiles showing his Bunny teeth make my heart flatter. And it makes me feel like I am addicted to his smile. I want to make him happy so that I can always see the angelic smile on his face.

His behaviour still resembles the six year old Zhan I know from Kindergarten. That Zhan grew up to be my best friend and now I am here confused if I am falling for him.

"Arrrgggghhhh.....Zhan, you're are gonna be the death of me anytime soon" I said ruffling my hair frustratingly.

I pull out of my daydream with a loud music. I fish out my phone from my pocket to see it was my mom who was calling. I picked up the call.
"Hello,mom".
"Hello, my son. How are you my baby?"
"Mom! I'm not a baby. I'm fine. How are you and dad?"
"We're fine. How's your uni life going?"
"It's fun. I've my best friend here".
"Ahhh.... How's Zhan? I've head he had an exhibition a few days ago. Hiw did it go?"
"He's fine. The exhibition went well. He did great. He was honored as the main artist after all" I say feeling proud. I hear my mom chuckel on the other side of the phone.
"Say hello to Zhan from me. Zhan's parents said hello to you". She said after sometime.
"Give my greetings to them as well"
"Sure son".
"Umm...mom.....can I ask you something?" I ask with hesitation.
"Yes, sure. Why are you hesitating? Ask me anything you want".
"Ok.... Your marriage...was love marriage right?"
"Yep. Your father and I dated for a year before getting married".
"So, how did you realize you like dad?"
"Umm-hmmm, why are asking this all of a sudden? Tell me son do you like anyone? Who's is the girl? Or.... Do you like a boy? Then who is he?" She bombarded me with questions.
"W-what...no... I-I..d-don't.... It's my friend who asked me. As I don't know, that's why I'm asking you. But you're bombarding me with questions here..."
"Ohh if that's the case then let me tell you... When tou like someone you always think about them. You'll get nervous around them, like your palms will get sweaty. You heatbeat will increase. You'd love everything about that person. You'll want to make them smile..... That's what I felt I started liking you father" she said I felt this sudden happiness inside me that I couldn't explain.
" Ok, mom. Thank you bye. Love you". I quickly cut the call before she could reply.

I felt so happy that I wanted to scream. So, I do really like Zhan. Or ever love him. I mean what mom said is true. That's exactly how I feel for Zhan. Right now I just want to go to Zhan and give him tight hug and say all the things to him. But there's also this sudden fear that started crippling inside me that made me not to do so. What if he doesn't like it? What if he rejects me? What will I do then?

'No..No..No.... I can't lose Zhan. He's mine. Zhanzhan, just wait. I'll make you fall for me so that you'll never reject me after I confess' I thought to myself with a michivious smile on my face.

☆☆☆☆☆

Really short chapter... I'm sorry☹️.. I'll update the next chapter soon.😊

What do you think Yibo will do after confirming that he likes Zhan?🤔

What do you think of this chapter?
Let me know in the comments.
Don't forget to vote for this chapter ❤️

Stay safe❤️