Chapter 19 : Confession

Guys I'm really sorry. Don't be mad at me. I wanted to write smut in this chapter. But reading smut and writing myself is totally different. It feels really embarrassing.

But don't worry I'm saving it for later chapters😉 Have patience, ok! I need time to adjust my naughty thoughts 😁

After Yibo passed out at the party, Zhan brought back to their hotel. And the others decided to stay at the party till late at night.

Zhan lied down Yibo on the bed. Took of his shoes and jacket. Whipped his face with a wet towel. And flopped down on the couch because he was really tired.

He closed his eyes for a few minutes. Millions of thoughts running inside his head, making him feel dizzy. He suddenly felt like drinking. He quickly took out his phone from his pocket and called the hotel service to bring him a bottle of wine.

After they brought him the bottle of wine, Zhan carefully read the paper attached to the bottle. As he didn't know about drinks that much, the only thing he understood by reading was that the wine was pretty strong.

He opened the bottle and poured the wine in a glass thinking to himself, 'I'll only take a few sips'. But as he started drinking his thoughts got back to the person who was lying down on the bed, sleeping.

He was pulled back from his pool of thoughts when he heard a few noise coming from his back. He looked at the wine bottle and exclaimed, "Woah! I've drunk more then the half of the wine"

He turned his gaze from where the noise was coming from. Yibo just happened to wake up.

Zhan, "You're awake?"

Yibo didn't reply but instead he stood up and walked towards the bathroom. He opened the door of the bathroom and peeked inside as if looking for something.

With a cute pout, Yibo went to the balcony. Zhan was utterly confused what Yibo was doing. 'Is he drunk?' Zhan thought.

Zhan, "Yibo, are you looking for something? What is it? Tell me, I'll help you find it"

Yibo hesitated for a bit, "Do you happen to know where my Zhanzhan is?"

Zhan, "uh?!"

Zhan was stunned when he heard the silly question. 'Did he not recognize me?' he thought.

Zhan, "Yibo, are you drunk?"
Yibo shaking his head, "No"

This was a confirmation to his guess. Yibo wasn't just drunk, by looking at the circumstances Yibo was heavily drunk that he couldn't recognize Zhan.

Zhan, "pfffft....hahahahahahahaha...."

Zhan laughed out loud. He couldn't believe that a drunk version of Yibo would be this silly. He laughed so much that tears rolled hus eyes amd his stomach started to hurt. But he quickly stopped himself when he heard Yibo sniffing.

Yibo sniffing , "Why are you laughing? *sniff* You're a *sniff* bad person. Zhanzhan *sniff* where are you? I *sniff* miss you *sniff* so much"

Zhan, "Y-Yibo.... Aiyyaaaa why are you crying? Please don't cry. Fine... I won't laugh anymore. Ok!! Please don't cry"

Yibo rubbed his eyes with both of his hands and looked at Zhan hopefully, "Do you know where my Zhan is?"