Chapter 5 : The Past 4 (Departure)

3rd person Pov

"I have something to tell you" Yibo said looking at Zhan.
Zhan felt something was off with Yibo.
"BoBo.... What's wrong?" Zhan asked getting worried.
Yibo got up from the bed, walked towards the window. Zhan followed him.
"BoBo, is everything alright? You know you can tell me everything right?" Zhan said standing beside Yibo.

Yibo turned to face Zhan, and hugged him tight. Zhan felt like a electricity running inside him. His heart started beating faster. He didn't know what to do. He just hugged him back. On the other hand Yibo was no good. He felt secure in Zhan's embrace. Zhan's body is a lot thinner then Yibo, so Yibo could easily gulp his little body inside his arms. Yibo felt like hugging the man like this forever. When Zhan hugged him back, he couldn't hold back anymore. His tears started falling unconsciously. He didn't wanna leave this man.

Zhan felt his shoulder getting wet. He realized that Yibo was crying. He didn't know why he was crying but he felt like consoling the man in his embrace. He rubbed Yibo's back with his hands.
"Why are you crying? Please tell me what's wrong. You surely know that it hurts me seeing you crying. Please calm down and tell me everything."
"I.....*sniff* I am....*sniff*going to Canada tomorrow." Yibo said sniffing.
"So, what's there to cry about... You will  come back after a few days anyway. It's not like you're gonna stay there forever." Zhan said.
Yibo broke the hug and looked at Zhan in the eyes.
"Father is sending me to Canada for studies. I don't know when I'll come back." Yibo said, sadness clearly showing on his face.
"Y-Yibo.... Don't scare like that" Zhan said with a trembling voice.
"I am not scaring you Zhan. The reason why Jing Tian jie came is not only to see my parents but also because I was going with her as well. She came here to take me to Canada. Dad suddenly decided to send me abroad for studies. He didn't left any choice for me so I had accept his offer. Tomorrow morning at 8am is my flight" Yibo said almost screaming.

Zhan didn't want to believe his ears. His best friend, his classmate, first crush, first love, the love of his life was going to leave him tomorrow even before his love life started. He finally gathered the courage to confess his love but now the courage was  all gone. Tears started falling uncontrollably. He didn't want to believe that this man standing in front of him, who he is deeply in love with, was going so far away from him soon.

He won't be able to see this man he loves in front of him, won't be able to go to school with him. This was the last day Zhan will be with Yibo.
"Zhan.... Zhan..... Why are you silent? Say something please!" Yibo called Zhan but Zhan didn't know what to reply.
Zhan just stared at Yibo with his tear stained eyes.
"W-Why.....why d-didn't you tell me earlier?" Zhan finally asked stuttering.
"I wanted to tell you yesterday while we come home together and there is also things i needed to say to tou before I leave. But you left without waiting for me, so I couldn't tell you"
"....."
"At first dad said that I'll leave after school starts but today at breakfast he said that I'll be leaving tomorrow morning with jiejie. I called eveyone and informed them and decided to meet you instead of calling"

Zhan was silent all this time. He felt his voice was stuck inside his throat.
"Can you not go, please!"Zhan's voice barely audiable but Yibo heard him.
"Zhan I really don't want to go either. But I don't have a choice" with a long sigh Yibo said again, "Zhan I'm not good with words but you're my best friend. You're the first person I'm close with except my family. You're the first person who was beside me all the time blabbering, was not afraid of my glare. And I'm greatful for that. I don't want to leave from here and go somewhere I am not familiar with. Not to mention I won't have my bestfriend there".
Zhan pulled yibo toward him, hugging him, he cried out loud.
"ZhanZhan... Please don't cry, don't make it harder for me then it already is" Yibo said hugging him back