Just for you (Kiri/Baku)

I smile happily at my friends. That's so nice what they're doing for me. A birthday party and they decorated everything. But I'm actually not in the mood for that because Bakugou isn't here. Bakugou is always there on my birthday. Sometimes this person couldn't or that person even forgot but Bakugou was always there but now he isn't because Bakugou and Todoroki got offered to attend another school. The school is overseas though. I'm really happy for them because it's a big opportunity but I just miss him.
"Open your presents and then we'll go to sleep," Mina says. I nod and stand up to open the presents I got.
They all sit eagerly around me awaiting my reaction.
I open all of them and they're all so sweet. I'm really happy to have them as my friends. I hug every one of them tightly and thank them for everything. Not long after we go to our dorms. Aizawa-sensei allowed us to clean it in the morning.
I go to my room and Hanta and Kami help me to carry my gifts to my room. I wish them a good night and then flop onto my bed. I sigh. I take my phone to look at the time. It's 1:46 am. They wanted to party into my birthday. But what's bothering me right now, is that Bakugou didn't text me. He's literally always the first who congratulates me. But now there's nothing. I'm not mad or anything. I'm just wondering. He's probably tired. I wish him a good night and then lie down to sleep. But I'm not even trying to sleep for five minutes when someone knocks on my door. I sigh. I really want to be alone right now. But I still stand up, maybe it's something important.
I open my door and I'm shocked to see the one and only Bakugou Katsuki.
"Let me in, idiot." He shoves me away and gets in. I close my door and turn around to him.
"What happened? What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I have to do something here." He sighs and unties his shoes and all.
"What?" I ask but can't stop the smile that's forming on my face.
"What are you doing there? Come here." He pats my bed, on the spot next to him.
I don't even think about it and jump into his arms. He falls back on my bed and groans softly.
"Damn, you're fat."
I hug him tightly, ignoring his comment.
"Happy birthday." He mumbles and hugs me back.
"You're late."
"Late? Technically your birthday didn't even start. You were born at 12 pm or something like that."
I smile slightly at the smallest information he remembered. We just talked about that once and it was two years ago already I think.
"But you're right. I'm pissed. My flight got delayed."
"It's fine. You're here. Why are you here though?"
"To wish you a happy birthday."
I raise my head from his shoulder to look at him, "Really? You made all this way to be here for my birthday?"
"Yes."
"You're insane. You could've just facetimed me."
"No, I wanted to see you." He says while cupping my face in his hands and then wraps his arms around my waist again.
"I'm glad. Because I wanted to see you too."
"You should start saying that. Maybe I would come around more often."
"I don't wanna burden you with my "I miss you"-s when you're incapable of visiting me."
"So you miss me?"
I roll my eyes and get off him, "Of course" I say and properly lay down on my bed. He follows my movements and gets with me under my blanket.
"How often?"
"Like every time. When we're in class, when I'm in here, after our phone calls. I miss you every day."
"You better start telling me."
"Do you miss me? I bet you got a ton of new friends. "
"Bakugou Katsuki? A ton of friends?" He says jokingly confused, "There's this girl and a boy who also got there from other schools. They hang with me and icyhot but that's it."
"You and Todoroki became finally friends?" I ask curiously with a smile.
"Tch. Hell no. He just follows me, he gets on my nerves actually."
"Yeah of course. I bet you like him."
"I just like you." He says.
I chuckle, "That's rude. What about the others?"
"Which others?"
"Our classmates maybe" I laugh at his face.
"Oh...nah. Ion like them. But Toko, Momo, Sero and Aoyama are nice."
I furrow my eyebrows, "You literally never talked with them when you were here."
"I know but they still wrote me on my birthday and occasionally check up on me."
"Really?" We don't talk that much about Todoroki or Bakugou to be honest, so I don't know who really kept in contact with them.
"Hm."
"It's surprising that Aoyama wrote you cuz you literally threatened everyone to leave you alone when you're gone."
"I know, right?" He laughs, "I just said that to see who really has some balls in the class and I wanted to scare Deku off."
"Did it work?" I doubt it.
"What do you think?" He sighs.
"If he checks up on you. Why didn't you put him on the nice people list?"
"He's on my annoying list. The only place he successfully stays the number one."
"Who's also on there?"
"No one. Oh, wait. Denki he always sends me memes and snaps."
"That's nice."
"Not really."
"It is. That's how Denki tries to stay in contact with people. Do you answer him? It will make him happy."
"No, I don't."
"Do it from time to time. The more he sends you the more he worries about you."
"The fuck? He can just message me."
"So you keep ignoring him like on social media? I wouldn't directly write you too."
"Ok, got it."
"What's with Mina?"
"What about her?"
"Didn't she reach out to you?"
"She congratulated me."
"That's it?" I ask shocked and also confused.
He shrugs, "I don't care."
That's weird. Why wouldn't Mina check up on him? We were always together here, so I find it weird that she didn't contact Bakugou.
But I push these thoughts to the side for now. Bakugou is here! I watch him quietly, just to acknowledge him in front of me right now. My eyes wander around until I look him in the eyes again. He's also looking into my eyes, amusement glinting in his.
I have to grin, "I'm so happy that you're here." I pinch his cheeks. He doesn't swat my hand away like he always does but slowly takes my hand away to wrap my arm around his shoulder.
Now that we're even closer I pepper small kisses on his cheek. He hums softly with closed eyes. I have to chuckle when he moves his head to give him more kisses on his other cheek. But I don't complain. I missed that. I missed him.
"When are you leaving?"
He buries his head in my shoulder and whines, "I hate when you ask that."
I laugh softly, "Just tell me."
"In two days."
"That's alright."
He sceptically looks at my face, "It is?"
"It's not your holiday time. I know you can't stay long. I thought you had to leave tomorrow in the morning. But two days are fine." I explain to him.
"Do you have to do something in these two days?" He asks me.
"Other than cleaning up tomorrow, not really."
"What for?"
"The surprise party."
He nods, "Alright. Tomorrow when we clean up, the others can talk to me and do their faking that they're happy to see me. And then we have to do some things on my to-do list and after that, we can spend time together."
I ignore his comments about our classmates. He really thinks nobody likes him.
"Are your to-dos a lot?" I scrunch my face.
"If we're quick, maybe two hours. I have to visit my parents. They don't know that I'm here but I think it would be disrespectful to just leave again...right?" He asks unsure.
"Yeah of course. Visit them."
"And then I have to visit *mumble*..."
"Visit who?"
He looks away but mumbles more clearly, "Shoto's mom."
I smile slightly at his embarrassment.
"That's so nice of you," I tell him. I don't point out that he called Todoroki by his first name. I guess they had to become some kind of friends when they're alone in another country.
"Shut up." He mumbles, "I'll try to make everything quick, ok?"
I shake my head, "No, it's fine. As long as we're together I don't care." I say and run my fingers through his hair.
He presses a kiss on my cheek and breathes out a little "Thanks".
He's always so worried when he visits us. I don't know but I think he thinks that I'll be angry at him when we don't spend time together. If we don't spend any time together then maybe but other than that I can't be angry at him for visiting his parents or something.