Rings (Baku/Kami)

Where have I been? Idk dead. I think I'll slowly start updating again. For now these are chapters I already wrote monthsss ago but just didn't publish.
Have fun and I hope you guys are doing well :)

"Hey, bubbles."
"Hello, Bakugou-chan."
"Do you perhaps want to visit me?" I ask him while typing on my laptop.
"What?" He asks shocked, "With Eijiro and-?"
"No. No one. Just you."
Kaminari stays silent and doesn't know what to respond anymore. So Bakugou looks up from his laptop to his phone.
"Denki."
"Why? I mean-"
"Because I miss you."
"But don't you miss the others?" Kaminari fumbles with his sleeves.
"Don't you wanna come? I thought that you could come in three days or something because you're free now, right?"
"Yes but...you're not even free, are you?"
"But you can stay with me. You won't stay that often alone, I promise."
"I can't come in three days."
"Why not? I'm sending you your plane ticket right now per mail."
"Ugh Katsuki. What are you doing? You can't just do that. What if I had something to do? Not everything revolves around you." Kaminari gets suddenly angry. Bakugou flinches slightly and stops typing away on his laptop.
"I-i. .uhm I'm sorry. I didn't...I didn't want to do that. It's fine if you don't wanna come."
Kaminari feels a little bit guilty at shouting at Bakugou like that.
"Of course I wanna visit you but..."
"But what? Come on, please, bubbles."
"Why would you just buy a ticket without my agreement? I could pay it. And it will surely lead to problems."
Kaminari mumbles, thinking of Kirishima and Ashido. They will be pissed at both of them as of why Bakugou didn't ask them to visit him.
"Because I asked you to visit and just forget them please."
Kaminari doesn't say anything first but then throws his head back and growls, "Ugh I hate you. Save your goddamn money."
"I really wanna do that believe me but I don't do anything here so my money is here not being spend at all."
"Idiot. Do I tell them or you?"
"I'll tell them, don't worry. Hanta already knows."
"Of course." Kaminari mumbles and rolls his eyes. He sometimes feels like Bakugou and Sero see Kaminari as some little child. They always plan everything between them before telling him.

"Take care." Sero tells Kaminari and gives him a kiss on the forehead.
"Imma miss you, Hanta." Kaminari tightly hugs him.
"But please don't cry Kats' ears full of how much you miss me. He'll be jealous." Sero says. He knows that Kaminari will miss him now that he's not with him and he's fine with it when Kaminari's always upset around him because he misses Bakugou but he knows that his other friend is not so chill with it. Jealous hoe.
"Ok, I'll try."
"You can always call me during the day."
"Ok. I love you."
"I love you too, bud. Now go."

"Bakugou-chaaan!" Kaminari screams over the whole airport and tackles Bakugou down who didn't notice that his friend is already there.
"Oww, Denki." Bakugou holds his head in pain.
Kaminari ignores it and embraces his blonde friend he didn't see for months.
"Denki get off me. I don't like the floor."
Bakugou tries to stand up but Kaminari doesn't allow it.
"I missed you."
"Get off me."
"God, Baku-chan, can't you just be nice for some minutes?" Kaminari says letting go off Bakugou and is in a straddling position now.
Bakugou turns red because here are a bunch of people but Kaminari doesn't even seem to notice them.
"I'm so happy to see you and you act like I'm fucking air." Kaminari crosses his arms.
Bakugou sighs heavily, "Please, just get off me, Denki."
Kaminari stands up even more pissed and waits for Bakugou.
Bakugou tries to wrap his arm around Kaminari's waist but he slaps it away and takes his luggage.
"Denki, come on, wait." Bakugou says and quickly moves in front of Kaminari, "I did miss you, a lot." He cups Kaminari's face in his hands and gives him repeatedly light kisses on his right cheek, "I promise. I just didn't wanna lay on the floor."
"Childish." Kaminari mumbles.
"You jumped on me! How am I childish?" Bakugou complains and pinches Kaminari's cheek.
"Oww."
"Don't be a bitch, come on." Bakugou takes the luggage from Kaminari and takes his hand in his.
Kaminari feels weird holding his hand. It feels like it has been too long ago that he held Bakugou's hand. Not just because of the distance but even before Bakugou left they didn't hold hands that often.
"What is it?" Bakugou asks as he notices that Kaminari seems to be uncomfortable or something.
"Nothing."
"Really?" He looks at him.
"Yes."
"Ok." He accepts his answer and gives Kaminari's hand a little kiss.