Present? (Baku/Kiri)

"Bakugou!" I shout loudly and run to him as I see him. I see how he looks up with a panicked look, watches at his hands where his baggage is and lets it fall quickly to the ground. Just in time because not a second later did I jump on him. We nearly fall but Bakugou doesn't let that happen. I hold onto dear life to him and feel how I'm about to cry but I try my best to hold it because I'm sure that Bakugou doesn't want to see my ugly face crying when he just came back.
"You're chocking me." I hear him whisper. I slightly lessen my grip on him but don't let him go.
"I missed you." I mumble.
"Yeah you said that every day."
I smile slightly and bury my head into his neck, "Yeah and you said it like...twice."
"I said it once."
"What a shame. It must have been a dream then."
"A dream." He repeats accordingly.
We stand there for a long time not saying anything until he brushes through my hair and says, "Don't you want to let me go?"
"I don't. I don't want to let you go again."
"I just came back. I won't leave."
"You say that now and then tomorrow you'll leave again without a warning."
"Ughh, Eijiro. I won't leave I promise. I told them that for the next months I plan on working from home."
"And they agreed?" I scoff and move my head in front of him.
"Firstly, no. But I talked and talked and threatened and then they left me."
To be honest, I don't like him always threatening people but for that matter I don't even care that much.
"Are you for real?"
"Yes and now please let us go home."
I watch him again to see if he tells the truth but the moment I realise he's genuine I hug him again, pressing him against me.
"You become too clingy." He sighs.
"Because you're always working and we don't even talk that long if you're gone." I pout.
"Hmpf. I know. I'm sorry." He says and lifts me up off the ground, hugging me.
"It's not your fault." I just respond.
I finally let go of him and take one suitcase of him.

"I didn't cook." I say and turn around to him, "Because I know you wouldn't eat it."
"You're so smart sometimes." He smirks.
"You're so mean often." I mumble and roll my eyes.
"Aww don't be mad. It's not my fault that you can't cook. I wanted to cook anyways. In the hotel I didn't get to cook for myself I need that now."
I nod, "Ok, then let me take your bags in your room." I say.
"Thanks, Eij." He mumbles and disappears into the kitchen. I don't know why his profession isn't a chef but he's good at this job too.
When I open the door to his room I facepalm myself really hard. I didn't change the sheets and he'll notice: he says everyone got his own scent and he can recognise it everywhere. I think that's creepy but we can't do anything about the fact that he's a human dog. But I can't change them now he'll notice. The sheets are in a cabin downstairs and he'll question why I'm taking so long anyway. I look around in his room when I see his cologne on the desk. Perfect. I'll just spray it over his bed.

"Bakugouuu."
"What?"
"Did you get me a present?"
"No? Why would I? I'm abroad every time."
"Mannn. You're not nice. You were in Canada!"
"Ok, I'll buy you something next time."
"No, it's not special anymore." I pout.
"You're like 22, stop whining, shitty hair."
"But you always get me something." I cross my arms, "Then stop buying me things altogether."
"You get on my nerves."
"You too."
He turns around for the first time and observes me with a sour face, "Why did you ask, idiot? I planned everything but you gotta be your childish self again. You ruined everything."
"What do you mean? Why are you mad? I didn't even do anything." I defend myself. Why is he shouting at me? I don't like that. Well, I don't like it if he's actually angry, he shouts all the time.
"Fuck you, bitch."
"Fuck you, ugly face. You're so mean all the time."
He looks me up and just turns around. Is he ignoring me?
"Bakugou?"
No response.
"I'm sorry. Please, don't ignore me." I mumble on the verge of tears but he doesn't say anything.
I leave the kitchen quickly and go into my room. What did I do? He just came back. Why are we fighting? Maybe it was rude of me to assume that he got a present for me. But he always gets me something, it doesn't matter how small it is. I embrace my pillow and cry into it. He's an asshole. Why must he ignore me of all things?