Besties or whatever they say (Kami/Baku)

"Denki.."
"Denki, wake up."
"Hm, what?"
"You have to wake up."
"Mm I don't wanna go." Kaminari mumbles and tightens his hold around Bakugou's shoulders.
"You have to, love. I'm going to make you some breakfast, alright?"
"Really? Aren't you tired?"
"No." Bakugou half lies.
"Ok. But give me a minute, Bakugou-chan."
"Hm."
Kaminari uses the time to nuzzle more into Bakugou, "I love you, Bakugou-chan."
"I love you too, bubbles."
"Yey." Kaminari mumbles happily.
"Come on, big baby," Bakugou says and gets up with Denki in his arms. Instead of letting go of Bakugou Denki also wraps his legs around his friend.
Bakugou goes into the bathroom and forces Kaminari to get down.
"But, Bakugou-chaaan." Kaminari whines and sits down on the floor, even sniffing softly.
Bakugou brushes his teeth in peace and calls Kaminari back when he finished.
"Why are you so tired?" Bakugou asks confused and pulls Kaminari up by his hands.
"Bakugou-chan, I don't wanna go. I want to stay with you." Kaminari smoothly embraces Bakugou.
"If you want I'm coming back after my work."
"Denki wants."
"Alright, love." Bakugou chuckles, "But turn around and brush your teeth now."
Kaminari does as Bakugou says and takes his brush and everything. Bakugou stands behind him to observe what he's doing.
Justified, because in the middle of Kaminari brushing his teeth he slowly closes his eyes with his brush dangling from between his lips.
"Denki..." Bakugou sighs and brushes Kaminari's teeth.
"Spit."
Kaminari does this, a little bit slow to Bakugou's liking.
"You're disgusting."
"I know. Do you still want to be my boyfriend tho?"
"I'm always gonna be your boyfriend. Now wash your mouth."
Kaminari takes some water in his mouth and spits it out too and he directly also washes his face with some water.
Bakugou hands him a small towel which he uses to dry his face.
"Took us long enough. Do you manage to dress yourself while I make breakfast?"
"Why would I wear a dress, Baka-Bakugou?"
"No. Your clo- doesn't matter. Let's go."

After Bakugou even helped him to put on his clothes he steps into the kitchen with Kaminari clinging to his back by having his arms wrapped around Bakugou's waist.
"Bakugou-chan, why aren't you hugging me back? Are you mad?"
"No, Denki. But I'm making breakfast for you. Remember?"
"I don't know." Kaminari mumbles and moves his hands up to cup Bakugou's breasts in them and squeezes them lightly.
"What the actual fuck? What the fuck are you doing?" Bakugou asks confused but is actually kinda amused.
"I like doing that."
"Why do you say it like you do it on a daily basis?" Bakugou laughs.
"I do it when you sleep," Kaminari confesses unbothered.
"What?" Bakugou asks now actually freaked out a little.
"I do a lot of things when you sleep."
"Are you confessing to rape?"
"I don't do that much, baka."
"What do you do then?"
"I just kiss you." Kaminari says and peppers little kisses over Bakugou's neck and his shoulder for example, "Oh and I like playing with your belly button." Kaminari laughs softly.
"What do you do with my fucking belly button?"
"I just like sticking my finger into it and say-...nothing." Kaminari mumbles and stops in the middle of his sentence to let go of one of Bakugou's breasts to show him. He slips his finger under Bakugou's shirt and slowly moves his finger back and forth in his belly button.
"You're fucking weird, Denki. Why don't you just sleep like me? What do you also do?"
"Nothing."
"I heard that you wanted to say something else. Tell me."
"Nothing. I just talk with you." Kaminari mumbles and crosses his arms in front of Bakugou's stomach again.
"About?"
"Nothing."
"Bitch, tell me."
"Bakugouuu," Kaminari begs silently.
"I'm waiting."
"Please." Kaminari really doesn't want to say it.
"You know that you just make me wanna know even more? Now, spill. Are you like talking dirty? I hope the fuck not."
"No, more like the contrary." Kaminari mumbles and hides his face in the crook of Bakugou's neck.
"Like what?"
"Ugh...I just talk like about...uhm...how much..Bakugou-chaaan, I don't wanna say it."

"This bitch really wants me to beat his ass. Say it now or I won't get in the same bed as you ever again."
"That's so evil, Bakugou-chan."
"Talk. How much you what?"
"I love you."
"Yeah, I love you too. Don't change the topic, bitch."
"No. I talk about how much I love you."
"What?"
"Like how much I care about you and all."
"Really?"
"...yeah."
"Shut up. Really?" Bakugou turns around.
"Yess, Bakugou. Can we forget that I ever said that?" Kaminari says embarrassed and lets go of Bakugou.
"No. I wanna know what you say."
"No way I'm going to tell you that." Kaminari shakes his head.
"Denki, come on. I wanna know." Bakugou says and turns around to turn off the heat first.
"I don't want you to know."
"What. Did you confess your undying love for me?" Bakugou rolls his eyes.
"No, but it's still embarrassing and I know that you will laugh."
"I promise I won't laugh, I promise."
"Nope." Kaminari quickly turns around and tries to bolt out of the kitchen.
But Bakugou catches him just as fast and picks him up off the ground with Kaminari's back pressing against himself.
"Let me go."
"Not after you tell me how much you love me."
"Why do you wanna know? You just want to make fun of me."
"No." Bakugou says and turns Kaminari around in his arms before sitting him down on his lap, "I'm just interested and I don't know it's kinda cute that you do that. I just wanna know."
"I don't want to look at you when I tell you."
Bakugou just hugs him so that they're chest-to-chest.
"Ok." Kaminari exhales softly and presses a kiss on Bakugou's shoulder.
"I like when you do that."
"Yeah, I already assumed that. You get really clingy when I start kissing you in your sleep."
"Hm. I like that." Bakugou just repeats quietly.
"Yesterday, for example, I said like...I'm kinda scared of how much I love you because it's not even in a romantic type of way. I just love you because you're so nice to me and you're one of the first people who accepts me like I am. I never had like a best friend because I just wasn't close with anyone at least not that close. I don't know I would be really devasted if you would "break up" with me but uhm..." Kaminari finally has the courage to look at Bakugou, "I'm not saying that so you would feel obligated to stay with me that's just how I would feel. And-" Kaminari blushes lightly when he notices that Bakugou is intrigued by his words and just waits for him to continue, "And I care a lot about you. I don't have any siblings so you're like with my parents the only one I would do everything for. Ok...I'm kinda drifting off, yesterday I just said simple sentences like that you're adorable and I'm happy to have you in my life...yeah." Kaminari turns slightly more red and even though he didn't want to tell Bakugou he wants to see his reaction to it.
To Kaminari's confusion, Bakugou throws his head back and just looks at the ceiling for some seconds, "Fuck." He mumbles.
Kaminari furrows his eyebrows confused and tries to understand what's going on. Maybe he should've kept it to himself.
"I love you." Bakugou finally looks up, "I fucking adore you." He takes Kaminari's face between his hands, "How are you so perfect?" He kisses Kaminari's cheeks, "Shit." Bakugou lays Kaminari on the couch and hovers over him, "I knew you make me happy but ugh I have idiotic butterflies in my stomach right now."
Kaminari doesn't really know what to say but he loves the reaction which is why he has a little smile plastered on his face.
"Why didn't you wanna tell me?" Bakugou pouts, "I can't believe you wanted to pass up the chance for me to realise how much I love you again."
"Shut up," Kaminari mumbles embarrassed.
"No. I have too many positive feelings to keep quiet right now. Denki?"
"Hm?"
"I know you already said that but don't leave me. For real. I love you."
"I won't."
"Ok." Bakugou grins and leans down to kiss Kaminari's forehead, "You have to go to work, unfortunately. Oh fuck."
"What?"
"You didn't eat anything." Bakugou quickly climbs off Kaminari and pulls him up, "Come, I'm gonna make you-"
"It's fine, Bakugou-chan. I'm just-"