Emptiness (Baku/Kami/(Kiri))

Not y'all still reading this storyyy 😩 I see you tho. Thanks for the 2k 💗

"Bagukou, did you finish?" I ask when I get into his room.
"Yes." He says and gets out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and another one which he uses to dry his hair.
"I think you should shower again."
"Why?" He turns around confused.
"So that we can shower together this time."
He looks at me dumbfounded but then turns around to his closet again, "You're a pervert."
"Am I?" I ask laughing and lay down on his bed, looking at his ceiling.
"What are we doing today?" I change the subject.
"I don't know."
"What do you mean I don't know? And I thought you're taking me on a date for the first time." I say and scoff jokingly.
"Well we can."
I look at him with a raised eyebrow, "What do you mean? Shut the fuck up, dude."
He raises his shoulders and starts wearing his shoes.
"The fuck?" I say dumbfounded. What does he mean, "Do you want to go on a date? Did Eijiro turn you down?"
"The fuck? I just thought you want to. I didn't mean a romantic date. I just meant that maybe you want to go to the cinema or watch the stars or sum shit. Don't we do it all the time, just without the labeling?"
I think about his words, "You're right." I just say and make grabby hands. He comes to me but stands still.
"Come." I pout and open my arms.
He lays on me and embraces me back.
"You smell good. What is it? Lotion?" He asks softly and I also feel how he smells my neck.
"Oh yeah. I bought these packs where you have the same smell as shampoo, conditioner, lotion and so on. It looked really cute and my products were nearly empty anyway."
"I like it. It smells like...soft flowers."
"What do soft flowers smell like?" I giggle at his comparison.
"I don't know that's what I associate with the smell." He yawns softly and gives me a brief kiss on my neck.
"Bagukou are you tired?"
"No."
"We can sleep and do something tomorrow."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Ok." He mutters and takes off his shoes again and puts them next to mine who are next to the door.
I move up on his bed and wait for him.
"Here." He throws a jogger and a yellow shirt over his shoulder.
"Thanks." I change my clothes and lay down again like Bagukou after turning the lights off.
"Do you want me to spoon you?"
"Mhm."
"Just kid- oh wait. Did you say yeah?" I stop laughing but he doesn't respond. Bagukou gets under the blanket with his back to me.
I also get under his blanket and actually spoon him.
"Bagukou, are you good?"
"Mhm."
"I don't believe you. Do you wanna talk?"
"No."
"Am I spooning you so I won't see you crying?" I ask quietly.
He doesn't respond.
"Aww baby. What's the matter?" I ask my hand stroking his belly.
"Nothing." He says, his voice shaking.
"Please turn around. I wanna talk with you." I let go off him but he immediately starts whimpering.
"I'm not leaving you. Just turn around, please." He does as I say.
I embrace him and he also crosses our legs into each other.
"Tell me, Bagukou. I just want to help you." I brush through his hair and massage his scalp. I know that he likes when people play with his hair even though not many do it because of his character, they don't know that he likes being caressed and all.
"Did something happen today?"
"No."
"Did I do something? Wasn't everything fine before?"
"It's nothing."
I sigh heavily. It doesn't seem like he really wants to talk.
"Ok...But let me remind you that I or Eijiro or anyone from our class is here for you. You can talk with anyone. I love you, don't let negative thoughts intrude your happiness. If anything happened you'll get through it, believe me."
I hear little sobs emit from him and feel his grip tightening around me.
"Do you want me to call Eijiro?"
He nods slowly. I try to get up but he holds me back.
"Call him." I look around me and the nearest phone is his. I click on the home button and it immediately opens because I put my fingerprint on it.
I go through his call list and find the nickname Bagukou gave him. I call it and he immediately accepts the call, "Bakubro, what's up?"
"It's me. Can you come to his dorm. He doesn't feel to well." I mumble into the phone while caressing Bagukou's back.
"Ok. See you." He says and ends the phone call.
"He'll be here in some minutes."