Suffocating (Kiri/Baku)

"Bakugou, where the heck were you?" Kirishima asks angrily when I come to school.
"I needed to take care of something." I shrug my shoulders.
"We were worried when Eij said that you're not available." Kaminari says.
"I just missed the first two periods it's not a big deal."
"It is. Your mother also didn't know where you are."
"You called my mother?" I sigh loudly. Now, I have to explain to her what I did this morning.
"I just called your home because you didn't accept my calls."
I look at Kirishima, "It's fine, Eij. I just didn't wanna come."
Everyone in our little friend group raises their eyebrows.
"You're literally a nerd, babe."
"I'm not a nerd."
"Katsuki, where were you?" Kirishima asks now calmer and worried.
"Nowhere. I was just wandering around."
"Can we talk for a minute?" Kirishima says and already goes ahead.
I sigh but still follow him.
"Katsuki, what were you doing? Did something happen?" Kirishima asks when we're finally separated from the other students.
"I already told you. Nothing happened."
"Katsuki..."
"Are you trying to get on my nerves? Cuz it works."
"I'm sorry. It's just unusual for you to miss school."
"Well I did now. It's not a big deal."
"You know you can talk to me, right?"
"Yes."
"And can you accept my calls when I call you or at least write something because I was really worried. I thought something happened to you."
I exhale calmly and mumble, "I'm sorry, Eij. I just felt like shit but it's over. I feel fine now." I run my fingers through my hair and sigh again.
"Really?" He asks softly and cups my face between his hands like he does several times in a simple week but I already got used to his need to communicate through touch.
"...yes."
He seems to inspect my face and then just caresses my cheek with his thumbs. "What were you doing then all alone? Why didn't you just stay home?"
I throw my head back gently and look up to the sky, "I felt like I was suffocating. I felt like I was gonna die." I get it out but don't look at him.
He runs his fingers through my hair and slowly faces my head to him again.
"Do you feel often like that?" He asks with the most gentle voice I ever heard.
I shake my head.
"Katsuki, you can tell me."
"What would it change anyway?"
"I don't know but I could be there for you. You don't have to be alone while having these attacks or just in general."
I sigh. What I seem to do a lot lately. I'm just exhausted.
I lean my head against Kirishima's chest and close my eyes. He wraps his arms around me without asking anything.
"I had this dream -I don't wanna talk about it- it wasn't even a nightmare but I felt still anxious and then I was just over thinking too many things." I tell him quietly, "And it's alright. I wanted to be alone but I'm sorry that I let you all get worried."
"Alright, don't worry but if you need anything tell me. You're not alone, you know?"
"Hn."
"I love you."
I smile softly and nod, "I love you too."
He kisses my cheek and asks, "Do you wanna sleep at mine with the others? But they just stay for Saturday do you wanna stay for Sunday too or do you wanna stay home?"
"Where are your parents?" I ask.
"At my aunt's."
"I don't want to be alone with you." I make a disgusted face.
Kirishima pouts, "Why not? I thought you loved me."
"Still."
"Pweasee." He begs with a sweet voice and wraps his arms around my shoulders.
I shake my head.
"Katsuki, why not? That's so mean but I'm all alone for a week."
"For a week? I thought for the weekend." I raise an eyebrow.
He shakes his head.
"You should've told me sooner. Alright, I'll stay for the week."
"Really?" He grins, "But are you allowed to stay the whole week?"
"You'll just come with me and ask."
"Me?"
"Yes."
"Noo. I always do that. I want parents to like me not like you."
"Like you? This women literally loves you. Ugh, I'll ask but you have to be next to me."
"Ok, I can do that." He nods and kisses my cheek again.
"Stop." I push him away.
He furrows his eyebrows and pouts again.
"Why are you like that all the time? You should be happy that I showcase my love for you like that."
"Stop showcasing then."
He just pouts even more and with sad glinting eyes.
"You really think I care when you look at me like that?"
"Katsuki..." He says softly.
"...I don't care."
He looks down on the ground.
"Annoying." I say and turn around to get back to the others.
He follows me quietly.
"Bakugou, what did you do?" They all ask simultaneously when they see Kirishima.
"I didn't do anything."
"He's literally crying." Kaminari says.
I look at Kirishima and my eyes widen a little.
"Eijiro, I was kidding."
"So you did do something." Mina says accusingly.
I ignore them and hug Eijiro, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Don't take everything so personal. I love you. I'm sorry." I apologise and try to make him feel better.
"No, it's fine." He tries to get away from me to hide his tears.
But I cup his face between my hands and look up to him, "No, I'm sorry. Please stop crying, Eiji. I'm an idiot you're not annoying and you can showcase your love, I promise." I tell him and give him some kisses on his cheek, "Alright? I was joking, I swear."
He nods slowly, "S-sorry."
"Don't apologise. I love you too, ok? I love you." I kiss his cheek again.
"What is going o-"
"Shut up." I interrupt Denki.
I always make this mistake to push Eijiro away when he's being "sweet" and I never think about it that he often feels like I don't like him when I do that. I hate it when he's sad. I don't want him to feel bad because of me.
"Ok, it's alright, Katsuki." He says quietly and wipes his tears away.
"Really? I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you."
"You don't have to, Bakugou."
"Call me Katsuki." I pout.
"Sorry, Katsuki." He smiles softly, "I'm not angry or anything, it's fine."
"But you're sad, I'm sorry."
"What the heck? Never in my life did I hear Bakugou apologise that often or at all."
"Shut up, Denki." I shout at him. I look at Eijiro again and wrap my arms around his torso, "Eiji..." I mumble softly.
He strokes my hair but doesn't say anything first. He seems to observe me.
"It's fine, baby, I swear, it's ok. Don't worry, calm down, Katsuki."
"I'm sorry."
"Stop saying that, Katsuki. I feel bad." He sulks.
"That's why I'm sorry."
"Don't be sorry. You already apologised and I accepted it."
"No, literally. What's happening? Why is Bakugou acting like a baby?" Mina asks.
"Because he's my baby." Eijiro answers and gives me a kiss on the forehead.
"And I'm sorry."
"Katsuki!" Eijiro exclaims and takes my hand in his, "I'm sorry that we leave you like that the whole time but I need him to calm down." Eijiro tells the others and pulls us to the place I took him some moments ago.
"What's going on?"
"I'm sorry." I mumble.
"Yeah I know."
"I don't want you to be angry at me."
"But I'm not, Katsuki."
"You are."
"No, not at all. I already forgot it." He says, "Here." He gives me a fleeting peck on the lips, "Is this proof enough?"
I turn red but shake my head.
"No? What am I supposed to do else?"
I get on my toes and also give him a peck.
"Alright." He says and cups my face between his hands. He gives me a soft kiss on my lips, "But are you fine now?"
I nod my head slowly and look away.
"I didn't know a kiss can shut you up."
"It doesn't."
"Of course." He turns around to go.
"Wait, Eiji."
"Yes, baby." He comes back to me and I turn a little bit red. "What?" He chuckles amused.
I give him a kiss again, "I don't want you to be the last one who kisses me."
"Are you for real?" He laughs but nods afterwards, "Alright, you kiss me the last. Now let's go." He takes my hand in his and goes.