Clingy Bakugou (Baku/Sero)

"Is it my favorite baby?" Bakugou's mother asks, fully ignoring Bakugou next to her. Bakugou just rolls his eyes, used to the lack of attention when his best friend comes over.
"Yes, I'm baby." Sero comes into the living room grinning and hugs Bakugou's mother tightly.
"Where were you? Why didn't you visit us anymore?" She asks playfully angry.
"I had to work a lot lately but I'm gonna make it up to you." He says with this stupid grin.
"Alright, when you come again I'll make your favorite dish."
That's when Bakugou intervenes, "No. I've been asking for four days to make me this thing you made the last time and I'm still here."
Sero has to laugh, "You probably did some shit again."
"I didn't tho."
"You didn't?" The mother asks with a raised eyebrow.
"Don't start that shit. I didn't do shit. Oh cuz I said that I'll move out when I have a wife? Grow up."
"Grow up? Hanta do you hear how he talks to me?" Bakugou's mother ignores Bakugou again.
"I'll talk to him." Sero says with a little smile and takes Bakugou by his hand. Bakugou just follows him silently.
He's pissed. At himself, because he can't seem to shut up. He always needs to give his opinion instead of just letting the people talk.
At his mother, because she takes every little thing and turns it into the biggest problem of the century. I mean, what is he supposed to do? Live here until he dies with his wife and kids? Hell no.
At Sero, because it's literally the first time after weeks they properly hang out again.
"How are you?" Sero asks as they arrive at Bakugou's room.
"Shut the fuck up and explain to me what kind of child-labour shit you work at." Bakugou asks angry.
Sero laughs and sits down on Bakugou's bed first. He opens his arms for Bakugou but he shakes his head.
"Please?" Sero asks with a soft pout. He missed his friend.
"No, explain."
"No, come here first." Sero shakes his head and makes grabby hands now.
"You're annoying." Bakugou comments but still hops on his bed. Sero grins and pulls Bakugou between his legs, wraps his arms around his waist and nuzzles his face into the crook of Bakugou's neck.
"I missed you, Katsuki."
"I don't care."
"You don't?" Sero asks amused.
"...shut up. That's not the matter here."
"Alright, angry bird. You know this flue is going around and three of our coworkers can't work because of that but we didn't find temporary employees at short notice and with school I couldn't make a lot of time for myself. I'm sorry. I'm sure you cried for days over me." Sero teases him.
"..I did not." Bakugou says but Sero heard that he hesitated and the mere fact that he's not shouting or throwing some insults at him make Sero stop laughing.
"Kats, did you cry?"
"That's literally not what I said."
Sero hugs him even tighter, "Oh my god, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were that sad about it, Kats."
"I wasn't sad."
"Why did you cry then?"
"I didn't."
"Tell the truth."
"Shut up." Bakugou says and tries to get out of Sero's arms. But as always he can't because Sero is too strong for that.
"Katsuki. You said everything's fine. Why didn't you tell me?"
Bakugou huffs and leans defeated against Sero again but he doesn't answer him.
"Katsuki."
"Ugh it wouldn't change anything you had to work and I know that your stupid ass would worry and come here even though you should rest."
"I feel bad. Tell me you didn't cry a lot." Sero says.
"Gosh I didn't. It wasn't even that long I just felt like shit and then I wanted to see you but couldn't." Bakugou mumbles.
"I'm sorry. Why did you feel bad? Did something happen? Do you feel better?"
"Yess. I just had these moments, nothing happened." Bakugou slowly plays with Sero's hands that are on his stomach.
"I feel so bad. I'll make it up to you, alright?"
"It's fine." Bakugou sighs and rolls his eyes.
"I'm not gonna let my baby feel sad."
"I'm not sad anymore."
"Still, I need to take care of you."
"Shut the fuck up." Bakugou says embarrassed.
"Katsuki."
"What?"
"If you feel like that again and I'm not here just call me please."
"Leave me aloone." Bakugou says. He regrets that he told him but then again Sero noticed himself that something was wrong, as always.
Sero lets go of Bakugou and moves in front of him. Bakugou immediately turns away but Sero gently takes his face between his hands, "Call me. I promise I'll make time somehow even if it's just five minutes."
"Hm ok." Bakugou says so that Sero lets go of him.
Sero gives him soft kisses on his cheek and says after he pulled back, "I know that you're embarrassed. So what do you wanna do today?" Sero smiles.
"Nothing."
"Nothing?"
"Yes." Bakugou says and wraps his arms around Sero's shoulders and just stays like that.
"Fine by me." Sero responds and puts his hands under Bakugou's thighs to lift him up. He gets off the bed and Bakugou wraps his legs also around him.
"I missed clingy Katsuki."
"Shut up."
Sero laughs softly and just walks around with Bakugou in his arms.
"Are y'all being romantic again?" The mother asks when she spots them in the hallway.
"Shut-"
Sero pinches him, "He just missed me."
"Oh yeah I know that." The mother says smiling, as if she knew something the others didn't know of.
Sero raises an eyebrow but the mother just forms with her lips, "Later."
He nods slowly.
"Can we go to the garden?" Bakugou mumbles.
"Yeah of course." Sero turns around to the living room and makes his way through the balcony to go to the garden.
He gets Bakugou off him to lay down on the grass. Bakugou lays down next to him and wraps his arms around Sero again. Sero does the same and then Bakugou tangles their legs into each other.
Sero gives him soft kisses on his cheek again.
Actually most of the time was spent with Sero watching Bakugou's adorable face and kissing after he couldn't hold himself back to just give him little kisses.
"Katsuki?"
"Mhm?"
"Wake up. I wanna talk to you."
"Alright, me too." Bakugou mumbles and slowly opens his eyes, "Your kisses just made me sleepy."
Sero chuckles at that.
"What were you up to the whole week? I want an update. Did you go out a lot? Alone or with someone? Multiple people, tell me."
"Are you still following everything I do?" Bakugou asks and fully wakes up now.
"Who said I stopped?"
"You should, you controlling idiot."
"I'm not controlling." Sero furrows his eyebrows, "I just care about your wellbeing."
"No, you're being controlling. You act like I can't take care of myself all the time." Bakugou says pissed and lets go of Sero.
"That's not true. I just asked what you did. Why do you act like I'm invading your privacy or something?"
"It's not bad but you always excessively check up on what I'm doing everyday and act like I keep secrets from you when I don't tell you."
"Well why wouldn't you want to tell me?"
"Because you're fucking possessive and I'm not even doing anything extraordinary."
"Oh ok. I'm possessive now?" Sero sits down.
"What do you mean?"
"You're the possessive one."
"What?!"
"Nothing."
"No, tell me where I am possessive. Please, tell me." Bakugou says annoyed.
"You literally get mad at me all the time when I talk with new people and you were so mean to Denks for a whole year because he's my best friend."
Bakugou stays silent, not because he has to agree to the accusations but because Sero called Kaminari his best friend. The fact that Bakugou had a hard last week without seeing Sero once and cried nearly every night because he missed him makes him too emotional right now. He knows that they're like best friends because Sero just doesn't has a lot of close friends but he doesn't want to hear it.
If they are best friends what are Sero and Bakugou?
"I'm going to sleep." Bakugou says quietly after a long silence and stands up.
"Katsuki, stop leaving already. Do you really wanna fight over this nonsense?" Sero says and wraps his arms around Bakugou from behind.
"I'm tired."
"Please, Katsuki."
"I just...want to sleep." Bakugou says quietly. He has to be careful or he will start crying again.
"Baby, I'm sorry. What did I say?"
"Nothing."
"Why are you so upset? I'm sorry that I raised my voice." Sero says and presses his lips against Bakugou's shoulder.
"I'm...not upset." Bakugou says slowly. His eyes are already becoming glossy and he needs to go.
"Katsuki, love, are you crying? Don't cry, baby. I love you." He leans forward to give Bakugou a kiss on his cheek but Bakugou turns his head away to wipe his tears.
"Can't I go to sleep now or what?" Bakugou's voice cracks.
"You can but tell me what I did."
"Nothing. I'm just 'possessive'."
"I'm sorry I said that, love. You're right I'm a little bit possessive over you but I'm not trying to control you, I promise."
"Ok..."
"What's going on, Katsuki?"
Bakugou stays silent, contemplating if he should talk about his worries. His mind not even fully made up yet, he mumbles, "I thought I'm your best friend."
"You are."
"No, you don't have two best friends."
"He's my best friend but we surely don't have the same relationship as I have with you. I don't need to say it. We're already destined to be together, you can be my everything I don't care I would accept everything."
"Would you be my lil lover boy?" Bakugou says in a teasing voice while turning around to the black haired guy.
"What are you talking about? I thought we married last year." Sero chuckles and kisses Bakugou's cheek. He still feels the damp feeling of his tears.
"Don't cry like that because of me, love."
"You act like I do it on purpose."
"No but I don't like seeing you cry, especially over my dumb self."
"You're right you're too dumb to cry over."
"Right? I'm too dumb for that."
"Hanta?"
"Yes, love."
"Can I sleep at yours when something like this happens again?"
"Yes, of course, baby. I would love that." Sero hugs him tightly.
"Ok.."
"But bring your clothes."
"Why? Don't you like me wearing your clothes?" Bakugou chuckles.
"I love seeing you in my clothes but I don't like the thousands shirts I see on the ground, especially if you just decide to take a basic black t-shirt."
"I clean it-"
"No, you don't. Stop lying."
Bakugou playfully shoved him away, "I plan to but you always do it before me." He crosses his arms.
"You take too long, Katsuki. But it's whatever. I do everything for you, right?" Sero winks and then turns Bakugou around to lead them in again.
Bakugou turns around while still walking and says, "And I love you for that." He kisses Sero's cheek after he took his face in his hands.
"I love you too." Sero says smiling, puts his hands on Bakugou's waist and gives him a kiss on the forehead.
"Y'all know that you're in the living room?"
"Mind your business, old hag."
"Katsuki, stop." Sero says and turns Bakugou's head back to him, "She didn't even say anything rude." Sero tells him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.
Bakugou stays quiet.
"I can't believe you can control this aggressive brat."
Sero laughs, "Not always." He looks down on Bakugou after he he feels him leaning his head against his chest, "Alright, let's go." Sero says. He knows that Bakugou is trying to hold himself back.
"Kats is tired or something but I'll come down later."
"He will not." Bakugou hisses at his mother, "Leave him alone. He's mine."
Sero raises an eyebrow amused. Is he jealous over his own mother?
"Do whatever you want, brat." Bakugou's mother rolls her eyes.
"Come now." Bakugou pulls Sero out of the living room.
"I just wanted to talk to her for some minutes, Katsuki."
"I don't care. It always turns into hours. Don't leave when I'm sleeping. That's rude."
"But you're sleeping."
"I don't care. Stay, please." Bakugou pouts suddenly and wraps his arms around Sero's shoulders.
"...you're so mean, Katsuki." Sero says.
"Please..." He mutters with a soft voice and glistening eyes.
"Ok, quit looking at me like that." Sero accepts. He really needs to learn to stop giving in when Bakugou looks at him like that. He'll make him do dangerous things.
"Yey, thank you." Bakugou says happily and gives Sero a kiss.