Sick Kirishima (Baku/Kami/Kiri)

"Tch. Where are the other bitches?" Bakugou asks with his hands in his pockets.
"Oh do you miss-"
"I don't miss shit, bitch, shut the fuck up." Bakugou screams but Kaminari just nods while smiling.
"Hanta is visiting his family and I can't find Mina. Eij will probably come in a bit." Kaminari says and looks around for a certain redhead.
"Guys." A small voice emits from the back of the two guys and they immediately turn around.
"You look like fucking shit." Bakugou says but is definitely worried to see one of his best friends like that.
"You did it didn't you? I should've called Bakugou." Kaminari mumbles worried, hoping that said guy didn't hear him.
"What did he do? What happened?" Bakugou asks and is incapable to hide his worry now.
"Nothing."
"He jumped in the pool at 3AM and it's already cold during the day."
"Why did you do that, shitty hair?"
"It was hella hot."
"It was not. Definitely not." Kaminari shakes his head, "Look at you. You're sick."
"We can't go out then." Bakugou says but mentally he's killing Kaminari and Kirishima. He doesn't believe him that he tried to stop him. These ideas are always born from Denki Kaminari. No doubt.
"Why are you looking at me? I didn't do anything."
"I know that you didn't do shit."
"Oh give me a break. You always suspect me."
"I won't give you shit. I know that you did that."
"Eij!" Kaminari calls offended, "Aren't you trying to talk me out of here?"
"I'm cold." Kirishima whispers and shakes softly.
"Let's go to your room." Bakugou sighs heavily and turns around to the elevators.
"I don't want you to get sick too."
"Shut up, Eijiro."

"Here's your tea." Bakugou comes back and sees his two best friends cuddling on the bed. He puts the tea on the night desk and sits down next to his friends. He opens Netflix on the TV and asks them what to watch.
"Frozen", emits a bubbly and a raspy voice.
Bakugou rolls his eyes, "What the fuck? Can't we at least watch other Disney movies? I fucking know the whole script from Frozen by now."
"No. Eij is sick. So his wish is command." Kaminari pops up from behind and snatches the remote from his friend to start the movie.
Bakugou won't win anyway. He did once and he regretted it.
"Do you want more blankets and shit, Eij?" He asks softly and moves to his friends.
"No, it's hot."
Bakugou frowns. Kaminari lays his hand on Kirishima's forehead and turns to Bakugou with a worried expression.
Bakugou gets off the bed and searches a cloth to drench it in cold water.
He comes back and lays it gently on Kirishima's forehead and softly wipes his face, his neck to the collar bone.
"Denki, can you bring a bucket with really cold water?"
"Uhh. .yes."
"Thank you." Bakugou says. Kirishima opens his eyes slowly and kind of observes with a hazy look what is going on.
"You're an idiot."
"Denki and I are your best friends...I think you're the one who attracts them." Kirishima mumbles with a toothy little smile.
"Can't say anything against that, I suppose." Bakugou says and wipes Kirishima's hair away that is glued to his forehead because of his fever.
"It's like you and him try to make me worry all the time."
"I'm sorry. That's not what I'm going for." He says with a guilty expression.
"I know."
Just when Bakugou stops talking the door is being pushed open, "I got the bucket."
Bakugou turns around but his expression changes quickly to that of overall confusion.
"Why is the bucket empty? And why do you have a thermo pot? We need cold, not hot water, dunce face."
"It is cold water. I just wanted it to stay cold."
"Bitch, where did you get the water from? It won't get warm in two minutes."
"Honey, you don't understand this fabulous logic. If it can hold the warmth of liquid, it will also protect the coldness. Duh."
Bakugou closes his eyes to calm down. He kind of familiarised with Kaminari's idiocy but he can't stop himself to imagine to beat some sense into him. But Kirishima helped him to focus his frustration on other things.
"Just pour the water in it." He says sighing and turns to Kirishima again who gives him a big thumbs up because he could hold himself together.
"Here."
Bakugou takes the cloth off Kirishima's head and puts it in the ice cold water. Damn...Where did he get that water from? It is cold cold. Bakugou gives Denki a confused look but he doesn't understand why and just looks at him like "What do you want, bitch?"
Bakugou doesn't pay him attention anymore and turns to his other friend.
"Do you want anything, Eij?" Kaminari asks, lying next to Kirishima, brushing softly through his hair.
"No, thank you."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Let's just watch the movie."
Bakugou rolls his eyes. He can't watch this movie anymore. He could literally cry right now. Can't they release a part two so that he has somewhat of a change? They always watch this cursed movie. The melody, the colours, everything just haunts him.
But he doesn't complain anymore. They get either really petty or sad when he refuses to watch it with them and he thought violence resolves everything...it doesn't.
"Bakugou! What are you waiting for get in the middle." Kaminari grips said boys shoulders.
"I don't want to sit there for over an hour."
"Please? You're so comfortable." Kaminari pouts. Fucking puppy dog eyes.
"No, just cuddle with Eijiro."
"What is this behaviour, Bakugou Katsuki? You won't go anywhere anyway."
Bakugou raises his eyebrow and just stares Kaminari down until Kaminari's face softens.
"Please, Bakugou. My mind drifts quickly when I don't have something good to hold on to. And your size, your form is the perfect match for me."
"...Please, tell me why are you so weird?"
"We tried to solve this mystery, Bakugou, and you said and I quote: some people are born ugly but intelligent but you're just ugly and dumb on top of that."
"I should be a scientist." Bakugou nods approvingly.
"Yeah yeah and me a stripper. So, come now, huh?"
Bakugou rolls his eyes and grunts disapproving but he stills moves to the middle of the headboard.
"Yeyy." Kaminari cheers like a little child and leans on Bakugou while embracing his torso. Bakugou puts his arm around his waist to sit more comfortably and he lets Kirishima also play with his other hand who placed his head onto Bakugou's lap.

Bakusquad Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें