VHope

Jimin came out from the changing stall and did a 360.

"What do u think?" Jimin asked with a smile. "U look amazing!" Hoseok said with a kinda impressed tone.

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror and nodded. "Yeah I like it I'll go change and we can head back." Jimin told Hoseok.

He nodded and watched Jimin go back into the changing room. He waited for awhile before Jimin came back out in his normal clothes.

Hoseok paid and they started to head to Jimin's place. "So how are u and V doing?" Jimin asked with a smirk. Hoseok laughed and looked down. "We are good I guess." Hoseok answered.

"How about u and Jungkook?" Hoseok added. Jimin turned slightly red. "Great! How long have u and V been dating?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok thought about it with a nervous face. "A-awhile.." Hoseok stuttered. Jimin scoffed and stopped. "Did u forget how long!?" Jimin gasped out. Hoseok stopped with him and sighed. "Is that a bad thing?" Hoseok asked and scratched the back of head.

Jimin turned serious. "Of course so u know when your anniversary is! U better figure it out he might wanna take the whole relationship serious like wanna get married or something so u better figure it out when the day u guys started to date." Jimin explained and started to walk again.

Hoseok hesitates to walk another step. "Shit.." Hoseok whispered to himself under his breath. They got to Jimin's soon after.

"Hey Kookie!" Jimin blurted once he got inside. "Hey!" Jungkookie said with excitement.

Jimin sat next to Jungkookie well Hoseok standed at the door thinking. "Did something happen?" V asked as he leaned against the wall.

Jimin cleared his throat to get Hoseok's attention. "What?" Hoseok blurted out as he looked up. V laughed and repeated himself.

Hoseok shook his head. "Just thinking..." Hoseok answered V. Jimin looked at V and back at Hoseok.

"There is to much tension here so me and Kookie will be in the room." Jimin softly said and dragged Jungkookie into his room.

Hoseok looked at V and sighed. "Seriously what's going on?" V asked with a serious tone as he walked over to Hoseok. It was quiet for awhile as they made eye contact.

"Seriously nothing." Hoseok mocked softly. V laughed and grabbed Hoseok's wrist. "Seriously what happened." V softly said as he loosen his hold on Hoseok slightly.

" V softly said as he loosen his hold on Hoseok slightly