VHope

Jungkook talks with Jimin for awhile. V sits with Hosoek. "Is something happening between Jimin and Jungkook?" Hoseok said well smiling.  V shakes his head and smiles. "Jimin has always been more into a guy named Min Yoongi but others call him suga." V said said well turning slightly serious.

Jungkook starts to leave. Jimin walks up to them. "So what did u guys talk about at the cafe?" Jimin said well smirking. V rolls his eyes and looks at Hoseok. "He just wanted me to eat something." V said well looking back at Jimin. Hoseok looks at the side view of V. "What are u staring at Hoseok?" Jimin said well smiling. V looks at staring Hosoek. He looks away and smiles. "I was looking at the girl over there." Hoseok said as an excuse. V looks at the girl. Jimin looks to. "Oh I know her she is in our class!" Jimin said well laughing. Hoseok softly laughs along. V feels jealousy run him over as he looks back at Jimin.

The bell rang and they all went to class. They sat down and grabbed there stuff from there bags. V scoots closer to Hosoek without it being recognized. Hoseok looks at V and puts his head down. V puts his head down with Hosoek and faces him. Hoseok noticed and smiles. Jimin looks and sees and smirks. "Cute~" Jimin said well raising his eyebrows.

V groans again and sits up straight Hoseok stays with his head down. They focus for the rest of the time until the bell rang. Hoseok and V stood up well Jimin was still packing up. "Me and Jimin are going to a party Friday would u want to go with us?" V said well rubbing his head. Hoseok nods and smiles. "Which is tomorrow so I'll wait for u at the gate tomorrow." Hoseok said well smiling.

V nods and looks at Jimin. "Hurry up Jimin we have to go see your little boyfriend." V said well laughing. Jimin gives V a low growl and picks up his bag. They both start walking. Hosoek starts walking the other way.

V's POV

"Your so into Hoseok!" Jimin said well laughing. "Your so into Suga I guess we both have something in common." V said in a teasing voice. Jimin blushes slightly. They saw Suga waiting at the gate. "Well I'll see u two love birds tomorrow." V said well waving bye to Suga and Jimin.

He walked for awhile before he felt a pull on his arm.