VHope

V stopped and took a breath. Hoseok laughed and gave V a seductive look. Hoseok looked down and saw that V was hard. V looked down with him. "Oh my God!" V said in surprise and let go of Hoseok and covered it with his shirt. Hoseok laughed and watch flustered V.

"Stop staring!" V said in embarrassment. Hoseok let out a soft laugh again. "Good to know I can get u hard." Hoseok said well winking. V continued to try to hide it. Hoseok grabbed his bag and grabbed a white jacket. "Here u go." Hoseok said well giving him the white jacket. V grabbed the jacket quickly he put it on and it was long enough to hide is erection.

Hoseok continued to watch V in enjoyment. "Do u like seeing me embarrased?" V said well walking towards Hosoek. "Yes actually it is very enjoyable." Hoseok said well smirking. V grabbed Hoseoks inner tigh. Hoseok sat up straight and panicked. V pulled him closer and grabbed harder onto Hoseok's inner tigh. Hoseok softly moaned. Hoseok realized what he did and covered his mouth.

V smiled and let go of Hoseok's inner tigh. Hoseok smirked and grabbed V's erection and smirked. V let out a small moan mixed with a grunt. (Bout to get dirty!)

He slowly started to use his hand to jerk it. V let out a soft moan. "S-stop H-ho-hoseok~!" V moaned. Hoseok smirked and continued to jerk it. "F-fuck H-hoseok~" V moaned well trying his best not to moan to loud. Hoseok smiled and did it faster. V continued to moan quietly. Hoseok felt a sudden wetness in V's pants. V groaned one last time. "Your such an asshole." V groaned.

Hoseok laughed and let go of V. "U call me a perv." V said well covering his face. Hoseok got down from the counter. He washed his hands and unlocked the door. V covered his wet spot on his pants with the jacket. They both walked out normally and saw Suga and Jimin waiting to get on a ride. They catched up with them and quickly saw what they were getting on. "Oh hell no!" Hoseok said quickly trying to leave. Everyone laughs at first but V grabbed Hoseok's arm and brings him back. "No Tae!" Hoseok begged. Jimin laughed. "Its not even that scary it will last like 3 mins and its over!" Jimin said well smiling.