VHope

He looks who it is and stays still. "Are u guys dating yet?" Suga said well looking at V. "He is kinda bipolar he dosnt know what be wants!" Hoseok said well pushing V off of him. V rolls his eyes and looks around.

Jimin walks towards them with coffees in his hands. "Here u go Suga." Jimin said well handing him a coffee. "Thank u Jimin!" Suga said well sipping his coffee. Jimin grabs another coffee and hands it to Hoseok and another to V and one for himself.

They all started to drink there coffee in awkward silence. "I actually have to go I'll be back at break time!" Hoseok said well rushing away. "Where is he going?" Jimin said well drinking more of his coffee. "I... I dont know." V said well looking at Jimin.

They all finish there coffee. The bell rang once they threw away there coffee cups. "Right on time." Suga said well laughing. Jimin smiled and nods. They get to class and Jimin focuses well all V could think was he was meeting up with Ye-Jun.

It was break time and V went outside to wait for Hosoek. He felt a sudden tap on his shoulder. "Hey it's me from the party Aera." Aera said well extending her hand. V smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Taehyung." V said well letting go of her hand. "I thought we should officially meet since at the party I was kinda wasted." Aera said well laughing.

V laughed and nodded. "U looked very good though." V said nervously. Aera smiled brightly like Hoseok. "U look nice today actually." V said well looking at her outfit. What she was wearing.

Aera smiled and blushed slighly

Aera smiled and blushed slighly. "Hey V." A voice said from behind V. He looked behind him to see Hoseok. "Hey Hoseok this is Aera from the party!" V said in a introduction voice.

Hoseok waved and looked away. "Well see u guys later." Hoseok said well walking away. V groaned and looked back at Aera. "What the hell does he think he is doing talking to a girl that looks that good!?" Hoseok complained. Suga laughed and and looked at Aera. "She isnt that good looking!" Suga said well rolling her eyes. Jimin stared and smiled. Suga hit Jimin and rolled his eyes. "She is good looking seriously! I wish I was straight in single just to date her." Jimin said well laughing.