VHope

Hoseok heared footsteps and covered his mouth. V let out a small grunt and Hoseok singled his to be quiet. V also heared the footsteps and smirked. V put his hand on Hoseok's inner tigh and kissed his neck. Hoseok gribbed onto his mouth tighter to make sure he didn't make any noise.

"Stop!" Hoseok whispered into V's ear. V continued to kiss and softly bite onto Hoseok's neck. Hoseok unwrapped his legs from V's waist and pushed V away.

V let out a quiet laugh and walked back towards Hoseok. The footsteps slowly faded away and Hoseok groaned. "Your an asshole!" Hoseok said well pushing V aside and unlocking the stall door. "U may want to look at your neck before u leave." V said well smiling.

Hoseok looked at himself in the mirror and groaned from the dark spots on his neck. V laughed softly and leaned against the wall. "How am I supposed to hide these!" Hoseok said slighly panicked. V thought for a moment shrugged.

"U know Jimin and Suga will ask questions what am i supposed to tell them?" Hoseok said well covering his neck with his hands.

"Just tell them someone else did it." V said quickly. Hoseok groaned and rolled his eyes. "Who would I say!" Hoseok said well continuing to look at his neck. "Maybe Ye-Jun..." V said softly.

Hoseok groaned and thought about it. "Let's just go the bell will ring soon." Hoseok said well looking at the dark spots on his neck one last time. They both left the bathroom and walked towards there class.

"What happens if they actually ask Ye-Jun if he did this to my neck!?" Hoseok said. V laughed and put his arm around Hosoek. "Jimin and Suga would never ask Ye-Jun anything!" V said well letting go of Hosoek.

The bell rang and they soon got to the class they sat and Hoseok tried his best to hide his neck. Jimin walked in and stumbled into his seat. Hoseok keeped his head down and glanced at V once in awhile. Jimin saw Hosoek was acting werid and looked at V.

V saw Jimin looking at him. Jimin grabbed his phone.

V

Jimin: Why is Hoseok acting so werid?

V: I don't know ask him...

Jimin looked up from his phone and rolled his eyes. V put his phone and away. Jimin started to text Hoseok.

Hoseok

Jimin: Why are u acting werid Hoseok?

Hoseok: I'm not...

Jimin: Why are u sitting werid and keep looking down!

Hoseok: What do u mean..

Jimin: Hold on a sec that's what Suga does when he hides hickeys...

Hosoek: Wait Suga has hickeys?!