VHope

"What happened why are u crying!?" V said with panic he rushed over to Hoseok. "W-what..." Hoseok said softly. V grabbed Hosoek's chin. "Why are u crying is because of Namjoon?" V asked as he continued to exam Hoseok's face.

Hoseok shook his head and felt his heart race from how V was incredibly close to his face.

"What is wrong?" V asked with furrowed eyebrows and a frown. Hoseok didnt understand what was going on. "I d-dont kn-know I kinda j-just bro-broke down." Hoseok stuttered and gulped.

V grabbed Hoseok into a tight hug. "2 more days until Tuesday arnt u excited?" V asked with a smile on his face. Hosoek nodded.

V took a step back from Hoseok and went to change out from his clothes. "Its been getting cold lately." V said trying to make the conversation last.

"Yeah..." Hoseok said nervously. V took his shirt off and grabbed another. Hoseok couldn't help but to stare at V's back muscles.

V put a black shirt on and turned around to face Hoseok. "What did u do all day?" V asked and laid down next to Hoseok. "Slept." He said quickly. "Come here." V said and patted his chest.

Hoseok moved closer to V and laid his head on his chest. V softly said something and Hoseok looked up at him. "What did u say?" Hoseok asked.

"I love u Hoseok even though your a tease." V spoke up with a smirk. Hoseok laughed. "I love u to even though your so jealous." Hoseok laughed out.

V sighed and brushed his finger's through Hoseok's soft hair. Hoseok closed his eyes from how soft V's touch is. They both fell asleep and slept through the night.

Morning came and Hoseok woke up to the deep voices that were laughing and talking. Hoseok groaned and covered his head with a pillow and flipped onto his stomach. "Hey wake up!" V said and laid on top of Hoseok.

"No V get off of me!" Hoseok complained. Jungkookie laughed from the cute sight. "Cmon get up!" V whined and pulled the pillow off his head.

Jungkookie sneaked out from the room and waited in the living room. "Jungkook is waiting let's go!" V complained. Hoseok managed to turn his body.

He flipped V on his back and got on top. "Someone isnt as strong as he used to be." Hoseok teased.

"Oh yeah?" V asked.