VHope

They stood next to Hoseok locker well Ye-Jun talked to Namjoon and Jin. "So what is Kim Taehyung not happy about!?" Ye-Jun asked Namjoon.

Jin and Namjoon shrugged in sync. "He stayed quiet he kinda looked disappointed!" Jin said well looking at Hoseok. Ye-Jun scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"So what he is disappointed cause his boyfriend won't live 5 steps away from him!?" Ye-Jun said well crossing his arms.

Hoseok sighed and looked at Jin. "Let's not talking about Taehyung." Jin said before wrapping his arm around Hoseok's shoulder's.

The bell soon rang and Hoseok and Namjoon started to walk to class. "Taehyung will get over it." Namjoom said well showing his dimples to Hoseok.

"Thank u Joonie!" Hoseok said well smiling at the sight of Namjoon's dimples. "Of course Hobi we have to stay positive!" Namjoon smiled.

They entered the class and flopped themselves into there chairs. "Are u 100% about this whole moving in thing?" Jimin asked well nervously smiling.

Hoseok nodded and smiled. "Of course nothing can change my mind about living in a house only like 2 feet from the school!" Hoseok said well laughing.

Namjoon scoffed and sat up straight. "Not 2 feet like a block away!" Namjoon corrected. Hoseok groaned. "It felt like 2 feet!" Hoseok said well looking at Jimin.

They all shut up once V and the teacher entered. Namjoon couldn't help but glance at V once and a awhile. The bell soon rang and Hoseok stayed behind.

He grabbed his phone and dialed Ye-Jun's number.

Hey

Hey is something wrong?

What no why?

Your voice seems kinda shaky and I can hear u biting your nails through the phone!

Okay no reason to expose me but I need to talk to u...

Okay about what?

Like face to face.

Okay where do u want to meet?

The cafe like right now!

Okay.

Hoseok hung up and put his phone away quickly. He grabbed his stuff and quickly went to the cafe. He sat at a booth and waited for Ye-Jun.

He saw the outfit he recognized.

It saw Ye-Jun walking towards the cafe

It saw Ye-Jun walking towards the cafe. Ye-Jun entered the cafe and sat across from Hoseok. "What is wrong?" Ye-Jun asked well looking at Hoseok slighly worried.

"Do u think me moving so far away from V is a good idea?" Hoseok asked well pouting. Ye-Jun laughed. "The reason I fell in love with u Hoseok was because u worried about everyone!" Ye-Jun smiled.

"Is your choice not Kim Taehyung's if he dosnt accept he isnt the one!" Ye-Jun said well grabbing Hoseok's hand.