VHope

"No coffee today!?" Hoseok asked in disbelief. Jimin shakes his head and smiles.

"Nope not today cause Suga wanted his ice coffee and he needs a break from caffeine

"Nope not today cause Suga wanted his ice coffee and he needs a break from caffeine." Jimin said well laughing.

Suga scoffs and sits up straight

Suga scoffs and sits up straight. "I dont need a break the more coffee u drink the longer u live!" Suga explained.

Jimin exhales and groans. Namjoon puts his arm around Jin's waist and smiles. "Wait are u guys dating yet!?" Jimin asked well pointing at Hoseok and V.

"Yes this is officially my boyfriend!" V said well putting his arm on Hosoek's waist like Namjin. Suga looked at Jimin. "Why don't u treat me like that Jimin!?" Suga pointed out.

"I do u just refuse to let me do that!" Jimin yelled slighly. Hoseok laughed and placed his head on V's shoulder. "Well we are going to spend our time by my locker again I'll see u in class!" Hoseok said and have V a peck on the cheek before leaving with Namjin.

They stood next to Hoseok's locker with Namjin and Ye-Jun. "U know your totally in love with him Hoseok!" Namjoon said well smiling. Hoseok gets flustered and looks down.

"U dont think I know Joonie!?" Hoseok said well looking back up. Ye-Jun laughed and leaned against Hoseok's locker. "Hey dont lean against my locker only I can do that." Hoseok said well playfully pushing Ye-Jun off his locker.

"Fight! Fight!" Namjoon and Jin chanted like children. Hoseok laughed and hugged Ye-Jun. "Your lucky I am in a good mood!" Hoseok said well letting go of Ye-Jun.

The bell soon rang and Namjoon and Hoseok started to walk to class. "But seriously u and V are the cutest couple ever!" Namjoon praised Hoseok.

"Shut up no u and Jin are!" Hoseok battled. Namjoom smirked and put his arm around Hoseok's shoulder. "Yeah cant argue about that." Namjoon admitted. They soon entered the classroom and sat.

"I'm still mad at u Jimin." Hoseok said well rolling his eyes. Namjoon laughed and fixed his shirt. "Wait what did I do!?" Jimin asked well scoffing.

"U didnt get any damn coffee!" Hoseok admitted and sighed. Jimin rolled his eyes and pouted. "Get your own coffee!" Jimin blurted out and smirked.

Hoseok stayed quiet from hearing V. "Why is my boyfriend fighting with my bestfriend?" V asked well putting his arms around Hoseok from behind.