29_private lesson

I'm at the dance studio. Sydney and Jaden just left to get food. Tristan is in his office and Mariah is doing the usual tasks.

I finished my four hour long practice with a guy named Jax. A really funny dude. Over 18 too! Tristan said it's still good for me to get people my age. Just not as often.

He went out and told me he'll schedule another dance with me. While I stayed in the room. Slightly sweaty but cooling down once I removed my grey hoodie.

Revealing my black sports bra, then light grey joggers. My usually white air force ones and my hair in a bun.

I was simply laying down on the polished wood floor. Clicking random songs to create a dance to.

"dance at 2?"

"Dance at 2?" I mumble "I don't hav- oh Dani boy!" I laugh from the nickname and sit up.

"Sorry I'm a bit late" he laughs and walks into the large room.

"I don't remember having a 2 o'clock dance" I stand up "did you schedule with my manager?" I go along

"No I didn't, but I was hoping it could pass and I see your available now" he smiles and greets me with a hug.

"I am, how long will this be? I need to know how much I'm getting for this" I laugh

"Can I at least get a friend's and family discount?" He asks

"I'm kidding!" I laugh "I'll do it for free"

"Okay, so where do we begin?" He asks

I click the next song. I slow, flowy, smooth song.

I go up to him grabbing his left hand with my right. Then bringing me closer to him. My left hand placing on his bicep as his right hand gently holds my waist.

I lead with two steps and a slide. Matching the song perfectly. I wouldn't say I was a ballroom dancer. My style is hip-hop. Loud, energetic, lively. It's just me so not only is Daniel learning this, so am I.

My left hand traces over his shoulder, then around his neck. Pulling me even closer. Then when the song begins again. I bring my left hand to myself then slowly to his elbow. Doing a 180 before we move about 4 steps, spinning again gracefully to a stop with the music.

"I didn't know you could slow dance" I whisper

"I'm just taking your lead"

"What if I told you, I couldn't slow dance either" I smile and slowly spin as we move another four steps.

"I would say your lying, I mean look at you right now" he laughs softly

"look at us right now" I whisper, looking up at him. Having our faces only inches apart.

He carefully let's go of my hand. Indicating we were done dancing. He smoothly wraps it around my waist and leaning in for a kiss.

The kiss matched the music. Slow, gentle, and smooth.

I pull away with a small giggle as Daniel had a smile on his face. I walk over to the quiet music that was coming from my phone and only my phone. Turning it off and sitting down on the wood floor once again.

"Shouldn't you be in San Diego?" I ask as Daniel sits next to me. He simply nods his head "then why are you here?"

"San Diego's close, I'll be good" he laughs

"Sure" I laugh "I'm not the one going to get in trouble for you missing an interview"

"you won't, and neither will I" he says "I already asked Jon and he said there were none" he explains "so I have a plan for our date" he smirks

"no you don't" I look at him and shake my head while he nods his "stop, it's too fast, let me think"

"Think about us? Or you planning?" He asks

"About planning" I sigh "what's your favorite restaurant?"

"I'm not saying"

"What? Why not?"

"Because I'm taking you on a date first" he explains

"No fair!" I whine

"Fine, I'll take you in a date then you can take me" he holds out his hand

"how about I take you on a date, then you can take me?" I offer

"Guess it's whoever plans first and asks" he takes back his hand

"Fine, but it has to be successful and I'll just say no" I laugh

He shakes his head "you wouldn't be able to say no the way I would"

"we'll see" I smile and walk out of the room, quickly picking up my pace so he doesn't catch me.

"Looks like my dance lesson is over and I need to get to San Diego" he says walking up to me

I give him a hug, my arms wrapping around his waist as his go around my shoulders.

"You coming back before your next show?" I ask

"I need to see if I have meetings, otherwise I'll try"

"Got it, so you just wanted a dance lesson?" I pout "you don't want to stay a bit longer and hang out" I ask

"I wish I could but I got limelights waiting, and I can not miss this" he laughs "imagine the guys showing up with only four"

"Yeah guess it would be odd, and I never rehearsed some of the five choreography if there was only four of you guys" I say "so it would be a mess" I laugh

"Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yeah if not, I think I can go to you?"

"I will definitely like that"

- A/N -

On an unrelated note, grey and gray are the same ?

also thank you so much for 2k reads and 100 votes !
"Mask" is at 9k reads ?!? Thank you so much for that!