8_tour bus

I'm seated at the table near the front of the stopped bus. The guys were somewhere I didn't care. I went to sleep past midnight and woke up at 6am. I'm literally so tired and I don't know how they do it but it's so hard to sleep on here.

I have some airpods in listening to some slow, soft music. It's barely audible when the guys come back in talking. I tried to tune them out but too lazy to pick up my head which is sideways on my crossed arms. To volume up my phone.

Instead I barely managed to pull my hood over my head because of the loose, messy bun I have. I started hearing my music again, knowing the boys quieted down. Probably taken notice in my tired figure.

"y/n" I hear someone calling, but I simply ignore them.

"Y/n, we're in Phoenix and we need you to wake up" another familiar voice and I pick up my head. Instead of answering them I switch to the other side facing the wall and once again closing my eyes.

"Y/n, get up. We obviously know your not sleeping"

"Wait, give her a few minutes. She didn't sleep at all on the drive"

"We need her to rehearse our choreography for tonight"

"we don't have much time, so Y/N GET UP!"

"Stop, don't yell, I got an idea" someone exits the bus from the sound of the door closing.

"I have a better and much quicker one" the sound of the fridge opening.

"Are you sure? I don't want her to bully me" and something is placed in front of me. I pick up my head and a small smile is shown when I see a redbull.

"Yay" I mumble and open it taking a few sips "thank you" I smile and Jack waves a you're welcome.

The front door opens and each of our heads turn, Daniel. A proud smile on his face and a frown once he sees the drink on the table.

"Don't tell me you gave her a redbull" Daniel disapprovingly shakes his head.

"Fine I won't tell you but now she's willing to dance!" Jack smiles

"So you're telling me I called for no reason and I figured out how to without giving her a redbull" Daniel sighs coming inside more.

"Um, I didn't tell you anything but I think we should hurry before it kicks in" Corbyn says

"Yeah, I really don't want to get bullied" Zach agrees

"And why didn't you stop them?" Daniel asks Jonah

"It seemed like a good idea" Jonah shrugs walking over to the table "plus, I'm sure a sip wouldn't hurt" he says taking away the redbull.

"Give it back" I cross my arms and frown.

"Oh, no" Zach sighs, when he gets a glare from me.

"I'm not afraid to hurt him" I point at Zach.

"What did you find out?" Jonah asks Daniel eager to know before something bad happens.