7_another day, well

It's been another day of rehearsing.
Well it's actually been a whole month of rehearsing.

Let me tell you something these five boys didn't have much rhythm, but now. Oh wow, I just know they're going to amaze their crowd.

From what they say they're like they're going to be screaming and cheering. I've gotten to know each of them a bit more as in their family life, their actual birthdays, and high school experiences was a big topic. That's how I'm forming what they're like from less than 14 days of hanging out.

Whenever we do spend the day together. We are spending the whole day together. From 8 in the morning to like 5 or 6 in the afternoon. We usually get lunch though and goof off, so it's not terrible.

Plus, it's dance. My whole life. I don't mind spending so much time on it.

"Hello everyone" I wave with a big smile on my face at the young children.

They say hello in their own ways and adorable voices.

"I'm not going to be here for a month, so I hope you have fun while I'm gone" I smile and give a few of the kids some hugs "well not too much fun, but tease Tristan for me, will you?"

"Yes I will" a boy mischievously smiles

"Don't worry we will" a young girl about the same age of 6 wraps her arm around the boys shoulder.

"Thank you cuties" I smile standing up while briefly messing up their hair on the top of their heads.

I say goodbye to the rest of them before going off.

"Mariah! I'm going to miss you!" I wrap my arms around her and enveloping her in a hug

"I'll miss you too"

"I definitely will" a familiar voice says but definitely not a familiar sentence

I gasp and turn around "no way! Did you just say you'll miss me!" I jump in excitement

"Yes, I did. I can't wait until you leave" Tristan jumps in the same excitement but my mood quickly changes.

"And we're back" I frown and before I can turn he pulls me back and wraps me in a hug "yay!" I smile

"You didn't think, I'd say goodbye without one of these. Did you?"

"Did you think I wouldn't have tackled you into a hug if you actually didn't want to give me one?" I smile "done it before" I sigh happily

"Yup, I remember. You were taking a week off because I didn't assign you any schedules" he reminds

"Yeah, what if I couldn't pay rent?"

"I know you were financially stable, it was your mental health. That's why you took a week off after all" he reminds once again

"Yeah, it's still hard" I let out a small sigh "but at least I have you guys!" I perk back up pulling them both into a hug.

"Remember if tour gets hard just call us and we'll pick you up" Mariah speaks

"No, you promised them and they need a choreographer and an extra hand. We can't just pick you up. No need to worry though, you'll be fine" Tristan assures

"Don't listen to him, if you truly can't. I'll pick you up sweetie" Mariah smiles and pulls me into another hug.

"Alright, see you guys in a month" I smile

"Or in four days but yeah a month works to" Tristan corrects

"Why four days?" Mariah asks

"The first show is in Arizona in two days then in four it's LA. So I'll be back here" I explain

"Ohh, okay. I won't be able to see you for a month either way" Mariah speaks and brings me in yet another hug.

"Alright we get it" I laugh and hug her back then I hugged Tristan before saying goodbye and driving my way home to finish packing for a month on a bus.

"You leave tomorrow and yet you still haven't packed" Jaden laughs folding some of my pants

"I did to" I defend "mentally" I mumble

"When you said to help finish packing. I thought you meant a couple chargers and things you use daily. Not a whole months worth" Jaden laughs

"I'm not even packing for a whole month. That's too much clothes, so technically two weeks and hopefully I'll do my laundry somewhere."

"And if you can't?"

"Then I'll figure it out when the time comes. It won't be a big deal" I shrug zipping up my suitcase.

"What are you putting in this backpack?" Jaden searches the empty black bag.

"I'm not sure, just some easier things to get" I shrug

"Like you're money" he says and grabs my mini wallet from my bed and putting it in the backpack "gum" he smiles taking a piece before also placing it in.

Jaden and I finished packing and he's driving me to the RV park, where the bus will be, somewhere.

"I swear they said right here" I yawn and put my phone up to my ear after dialing Jon.

"Well I'm not leaving until you find them" Jaden says and I jump from the sudden sound of a honk.

I immediately turn to see the familiar people in the tour bus by the stirring wheel. They wave and I smile shaking my head.

"Found them" Jaden laughs

"Yeah" I smile walking over to him and giving him a hug "thank you for taking me here"

"Yeah, of course. Now I'm going to go back to sleep because 6am is not a good time to start my day" he laughs

"It's not even that bad, plus it's 7 now" I laugh

"Whatever, see you in a month" he whispers

"Mhm" I hum and after I walk over to the tour bus with my luggage and wave him off.

"Okay y/n, you're suitcase is going under the bus and your backpack can go inside" Jon says picking up my suitcase.

I go inside the bus to immediately get tackled by Jack who almost sent us both flying down the stairs I just went up.

"This is going to be one long month" I breath out and welcomed by the others and laughter.