14_just want food

"what's taking them so long?" I complain "we should've never trusted them" I groan and gently fall from the couch to the floor.

"Isn't that what we said?" Jonah said

"Either way, I don't think we're going to get food soon" Corbyn laughs showing Daniel and Jonah his phone.

"What is it?" I ask "actually, I don't want to know" I look the other way playfully. Eventually getting up and "Florida, let's explore" I breathe out, going for the front of the bus to put on my shoes.

"Jonah, you're babysitting" Corbyn volunteers him, relaxing himself on the couch next to Daniel.

I didn't want a babysitter so I left and waved a bit at a few girls standing out. Why are they even here? The show isn't until like 6 hours?

I decided to go to starbucks, trust worthy and I know they will have something to eat. Of course Jonah followed me which isn't so bad and because we can plan for tomorrow.

"So did you buy a present?" I ask taking a sip out of my drink.

"Sort of, hey he's going to get so many because of the wonderful limelights" Jonah explains

"Right, I still think throwing confetti at him is a good idea"

"No, because then you need to clean it up"

"Nah, birthday boy himself can. He's going to be up a midnight either way" I shrug

"Where are you even going to get confetti?" He tries to counter, and prevent this 'terrible' idea from happening in his mind.

"I don't know, there has to be some party store nearby" I say searching through the map on my phone. I glance at what's in front of Jonah, nothing. I get up and walk out the door and as I knew he would follow.

"Y/n, you better clean this up" Jonah says sternly

"Yeah, yeah, I'll help" I laugh and my jaw drops when I see confetti cannons "we need this" I say and grab it

"Oh God" Jonah breathes

"Okay, let's go" I smile and walk to the self checkout stand. Then all the way back to the bus.

"Okay, so you go first. Make sure he's not there then I'll go in and quickly hide the bag" I explain and he nods. He goes in and comes back out to tell me to come inside. I still glance around and I hide the bag in the back lounge. He's definitely going to be in the room but he won't see it.

"Did they come back yet?" I ask coming upstairs

"What do you think?"

"Do you hear them?"

I laugh before shaking my head. "Watch them forget about bringing us food and they've gone somewhere to have fun, instead of being on this bus"

They each laugh before replying "yeah, they better not of"

"Are you trying to tell us something?" Daniel asks

"It better be they forgot because we just came back" Jonah speaks "I'm not going to babysit you again"

"I don't need a babysitter!" I sit down on the couch and cross my arms.

"Honey we're home!" Zach yells from downstairs

"I'm gonna-" I stand up making my way over to them.

"You're not going to do anything to them" Corbyn says and blocks the stairs.

"You're going to thank them and grab your food, okay?" Jonah says

I simply scoff and go downstairs

"Uh oh" Zach says

"Don't tell me you for my best friends food" Jack says searching the bags "well, I can't help you here" he shrugs.

I give them both a smile "thank you for letting me" I turn away from Jack and I run through the bus after Zach.

"HeLp!" Zach yells going upstairs

"No, y/n!" Jonah says, holding me back

"Let me just hit him once" I plead "just once" I smile "I won't kill him"

"We don't believe you"

"Fine" I cross my arms and sit on the floor so Jonah let's go of me "I'm just going to go upstairs because I have no reason to be here" I hold up my hands and I make my way to the staircase.

"No, that's not how we're going to let you get by" Jonah says "Corbyn"

"I'm not going to kill him, just let me go" I say trying to unwrap Corbyn's hands from me.

"Zach, get down here!" Jonah yells

I watch as Zach comes down, his back against the wall as he walks past me.

"Okay, you can go. Upstairs." Corbyn says and let's go of me.

I walk upstairs in a bit of a fit. I was promised food, and then I got my own food but that doesn't mean I'm not hungry. I sit down on the couch scrolling through my phone to take my mind off of things.

"Hey y/n!" Jack smiles coming upstairs with his food and sitting on my right.

"Hi y/n" Daniel says sitting on my left, also with food in his hand.

I didn't reply back, nor did I look at them. I simply continued to scroll through my phone.

"Do you want some?" Jack asks gesturing to his food in a to-go box. I simply shake my head, "you can have this, and this" he says picking food out and putting it on the other half. More than just picking out, it was about a quarter of his food.

"no thank you" I smile at him and continue to go on my phone.

"You can also have this" he says and hands me a fork. I sigh and smile, taking the fork and taking a bite of what he offered me.

"You can have this" Daniel says "and this" he smiles

"You guys are too nice, thank you"