Chapter 19

Semi's POV:

I love the weekends. Majority of the time i have something to do, someone to be with. I love being with people. However, this is the first weekend with Shirabu so i decide to stay in.. if we can get through a weekend then i count that as a win.

I'm texting a group chat with Yaku, Sugawara, Akaashi, Iwaizumi and Oikawa (Oikawa begged to be in the chat because "my boyfriend and bestfriend are both there don't be so up tight and let me in your secret chat". He went on Suga's phone in the middle of the night to add himself), trying to keep up with everyone and whatever they were talking about.

Until a certain boy walked in, taking a seat on the couch next to me. I look at him and give my best welcoming smile to try say 'hey we're cool' and then looked back down at my phone where i just saw Oikawa send 'okay but sausage dogs have to be aliens in disguise, right?' with Akaashi's reply with 'You're a fucking alien' and to be honest i think Oikawa would take that as a compliment.
But apparently shirabu had different plans. He reached over, taking the phone out of my hands and dropping it besides him. I'm relieved i managed to turn it off just before he grabbed it or else he might've seen the conversation that i'm quite embarrassed about.

"I- okay?" I said, very confused at his action.

"I want to talk."

I made a loud gasping noise as i brought no of my hands to my chest, clutching the front of my shirt. "Are you breaking up with me?!"
For a reply shirabu whacked me around the red, not so softly.
"Owch! Jeez i'm sorry."

"I want to... i mean.. it's annoying me that i don't know anything about you." He said with a huff, a roll of the eyes, and everting his sight to anywhere but me. Look at him being so grumpy for wanting to know me better... wow. I should not be finding this cute. I seriously have an issue. And Shirabu is the cause of that issue. In conclusion, Shirabu is the issue. Yes. I should tell him that. Shirabu is the issue that causes all issues.

"Okay?" I laughed as if i'm not having a whole fucking spiral in my brian. "Then what?" I highly doubt Shirabu wants to have some sort of meaningful conversation on how to get to know each other.

Shirabu shuffles in his seat.. maybe he does want a meaningful conversation... No way he was going to admit to it though. "I dunno.. just.. Play twenty-one questions with me?" I love how embarrassed he was right now.
Hey, just because i like him doesn't mean i no longer take joy out of dis despair. That will never change.

Yet at the same time i wanted to reach and assure him he doesn't need to be embarrassed. That i want literally nothing more than to know everything about him. That i also don't know how to bring it up. "Alright, you go first."

Shirabu nodded his head at me. "Uh.. okay.. what's your favourite film?" He started off.

"You can never go wrong with the lion king." I smiled with semi closed eyes.
"What's your favourite meal?"

"Uh.. probably Tempura."

"Hm.." I hummed.

"What?"

"I bet if i got the ingredients i could make you some."

"Are you trying to impress me?"

"Always." I wink purely to make it look like i'm kidding. He cringes. Mission succeeded.

"You're into music, right? I saw your guitar upstairs and you're always humming a tune." I nod my head, quite aggressively. Music is definitely in my top three things of reasons to be alive. "Okay, favourite band?"

"Easy. Queen. A classic. Only a maniac doesn't like Queen." I state my fact proudly. Because how can you hate any Queen song?! "I'm a good old fashion lover boy, don't you think?" I don't even wait for Shirabu to answer this question -not like he'd understand the reference. "And you're definitely a killer queen of the two."